JB's implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: JB's implant journal- Dr. Kramer

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:33 am

Here's day 10. Almost all bruising is gone. I'm a little tender internally at the left side of the pump. Dr. says that's nothing to worry about. I also notice that now the little guy is pointing to the left (the picture is backward). I think I'm at about 20% inflated. What I'm wondering is will it be pointing that direction when fully erect? I emailed the doc, but do any of your guys have experience?

20161021_102226.jpg
20161021_102226.jpg (43.6 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

mouseco

Postby mouseco » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:02 pm

Hi jonbaldbg
I was also received an implant from Dr Kramer last May and my penis also points slightly to the left when in the flaccid state. Dr Kramer advised that the cylinder Kringles much like a straw bending sometimes in the flaccid state. This will straighten in the erect state as has been my expierence.
Hope you find this helpful.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:51 pm

Hey mousco,

Thanks for the tip. That correlates with what Dr. Kramer told me. I emailed him after putting that post on here and he said basically what you said, except a little more detailed. He said the pic looks like I'm doing really good. I'm at 10 days now.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:59 am

Rev, JB,
Mine leans a little to the left too and I'm not a Democrat . :o . I just move him back to the middle and all is well. Your looking good just a week after surgery 8-) .
Blessings,
Rev. Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:10 am

Thanks Rev. Donnie,

I have some tenderness and soreness it seems at the top of the release valve at the base of the penis. I hope it is as Dr. Kramer says that it is just my body getting used to having extra apparatus in there. I'm going to monitor it over the next week. Surely should be gone by then.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 am

Thanks, jonas_prostate,

I am pleased with Kramer and my recovery. The only two things that aren't perfect are probably ok. Dr. Kramer assures me they are. My pump is a little higher in the scrotum than expected, but still accessible. I have a little tenderness/soreness at the left where the tubing and release valve are. He says that's just my body adjusting to having new apparatus. I did notice in the video he mentioned putting the reservoir in and to the left, so this probably explains a non-perfectly centered pump. I am pulling down on the apparatus twice daily per instructions. Can't really see that it's coming down any, but perhaps this is keeping it from rising any higher.!

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Day 13. Everything continues to look good and I'm staying in touch via email with Dr. Kramer. I'm a bit obsessive so I ask a lot of questions and he's thorough and attentive to my needs.

I still have some mild discomfort on the left side (my left side) of the deflate button. It's a little sore at times. Dr. Kramer says not to worry and to stay the course. No worries until week 4. I guess it just takes that long for things to heal up. Probably 8 weeks until fully healed.

I pull down on the pump twice daily to help keep it seated as low as possible. I guess due to my anatomy, it doesn't ride as low as it does for some guys.

Dr. Kramer is trying to get in touch with Dr. Knoll of Nashville to set up my activation. I'm looking forward to that, although I imagine I'll be a bit tender at activation since there will be some serious stretching going on. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:06 am

If the Doc left you with a semi erection, activation will be easy. Pumping up and finding that little button won't but it gets easier. :)
Prayers,
Rev. Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:16 am

Rev. D,

I can locate the pump and the deflate button which is higher than normal. I pull down on it twice a day and that really doesn't seem to accomplish anything. I don't understand why pumping is so hard for everyone. I guess I will find out.

jonbaldbg

Re: JB's implant journal

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Well, gentlemen I am 15 days post op and there's not a lot of news to report. I'm still sore in where the cylindars were put in and up in the nut sac where above the deflate button. BUT, it is quite tolerable and no problem at all. I just wouldn't want to inflate right now or otherwise stress my parts.

Maybe this is why my doctor puts activation at around one month. He's not too worried about sensitivity and slight soreness until 4 weeks out.

So, I impatiently wait my trip to Nashville to have Dr. Knoll help me activate on November 14. At that point I will probably have a new picture. I can't wait to see what "Big John" looks like!

Meanwhile I will "hang in there." :D

Return to “Implants”