Other forums?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Rov999

Re: Other forums?

Postby Rov999 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:39 pm

good for you man..my job is eating away at my bones..the only good thing i had was a dick..all night long natural erections..an accident destroyed it
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:50 pm

LS, this line of thinking just blows me away. Now, somebody, somewhere has put a meter on people fucking. I guess rearranging the mates guts doesn't count if you both have fun & orgasm. No birth control worries & you know what buttons to push on her. Having a multiple orgasmic mate is nothing short of amazing.
FWIW, I've seen rabbits fuck. Go like hell for a few seconds then they're done. Seldom a second go. Not the style of sex that I want. So energetic sex is fine but it ends way to fast to be truly satisfying.
I guess in banging my girlfriend later wife I must of lost half of my sex life. We spent over 40 years going twice a day. Even 3 times on occasion. ED hit & really threw a wrench in the gears. I think what the young don't understand very well is the geezers are HERE because sex is important to them. Many of us have full support of a very willing mate. Please take accurate notes for future reference.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:23 pm

I think some of you are letting Craig get the best of you. I’m in my 30s and I don’t identify with this guy at all. I’ve gotten some good advice from older guys here and even though I’m in my 30s I’ve been personally told many times I have helped someone out.

Rov999

Postby Rov999 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:05 pm

i didnt say craig is right..every person on this forum is gold..especially for the non-implanted..thanks to all of you we have idea what an implant is and really thank you very much..surely craig misplaced respecting everyone..but he is right too..these implants are so expensive and so full of defects..they cannot be sponsored by doctors as perfect
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:10 pm

Rov999 wrote:craig misplaced respecting everyone..but he is right too..these implants are so expensive and so full of defects..they cannot be sponsored by doctors as perfect

A lot of men here think it’s overpriced and often defective. Craig dosnt like the fact older men comment on his posts but the forum is mostly older men.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:29 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:
Rov999 wrote:craig misplaced respecting everyone..but he is right too..these implants are so expensive and so full of defects..they cannot be sponsored by doctors as perfect

A lot of men here think it’s overpriced and often defective. Craig dosnt like the fact older men comment on his posts but the forum is mostly older men.

I'm not so sure that implants are presented by doctors as perfect. As for expensive, ya $20k usd is a chunk of change. But in the big picture that only buys you a modest used car here. I seem to keep 4 of them around us.
I personally think that the clamps that doctors use while filling the reservoir damages the Titans tubing. There is so much domination of topics here by Titan people that it is easy to forget that there is another brand in the marketplace. Btw, just my opinion here. I don't see as many AMS failures even adjusting for the preponderance of Titan users.
Oh, as for Craig. His main gripe seems to be his quick failure & some lost length. Yes, that would bug me also. But his doctor needs to answer for the failure. I strongly suspect that having ED for 9 years (I think) has led to fibrosis that is a known length thief. Again, his doctor is the one to explain it.
Personally, I think after he gets his revision all healed & broken in that he should be happier. Sometimes just too many things go wrong at once.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:55 pm

Rov999 wrote:I don't think he was referring to the lost length..but the failed implant in 1 year..it's different for a young guy to have a revision after only 1 year.. you start to think I'm screwed for the rest of my life..a guy lives a different life from an elderly person..more work, sport, sex and much more..so an implant is much more stressed than a pensioner

Bingo

My size is more than fine

I think size issues are a legitimate concern

I can’t afford 6 weeks every year and scar tissue building up and higher infection rates ever single year.

I also think the stats about failures are bullshit. Can’t prove it, but I had a wild experience at a high volume respected doc’s recovery room
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:00 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:

I welcome all comments and helpful advice. We are constantly getting “sick it up” and “all doctors are great”
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:09 pm

Craigohbig wrote:
FMLFML85 wrote:

I welcome all comments and helpful advice. We are constantly getting “sick it up” and “all doctors are great”

People doctor bash all the time. Look up Kramer if you have the time. As for the size there’s a lot of threads here about regaining size by vac pumps and inflating to maximum to stretch out the implant. But past that you’re kinda stuck with what you got unless you can find another surgeon who thinks they can do better. I’m with you losing an inch of length sucks. Calling people old farts and dismissing their opinions dosnt seem right when infections and sizing is the 2 most important factors for old men as well. You want people to be angry too but it dosnt really help. Better to find the good in somthing so you don’t feel worthless when having sex.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:32 pm

The OP could get ALL of his questions answered by his surgeon now and when his revision surgery is done but instead is choosing to troll here. A troll is gonna troll. He’s angry and has found a place to vent his anger.

Whatever. He wants attention.

OK CraigOhBig here is some more attention for you.

But if you REALLY want answers to your questions talk with your doctor.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Return to “Implants”