Do you feel the implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveET1

Re: Do you feel the implant?

Postby DaveET1 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:35 am

Ha! I forgot to answer your original question. You seem to be describing what we usually refer to as frightened turtle syndrome. Trust me, there are NO frightened turtles among implantees. An implant is going to make your flaccid almost as long as your erection, and your erection will be determined by the surgeon, using a special measuring tool he crams up (and down) your cavernosa while you are on the table. If he does his job right, you won't believe what your little peepee will become.

After healing, you shouldn't be physically aware of the implant, but you surely can feel it with your fingers. It won't be visible, except that the pump might show if it is low enough to be easily reached. When you inflate it, it will feel just like an erection, and will work just as well if not better.

If you have ED, I cannot think of a reason not to get an implant forthwith. Just pick the surgeon with great care.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 pm

In total agreeance with you Dave..... only two points to weigh up now I am past 6 months:
How long to cycle for each day and how hard to pump myself
up for when I service my beautiful GF :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:33 pm

concerned about feeling the tubes, pump and cylinders ?

ANSWER: I notice the cylinders and the pump. i DO NOT notice the tubing.

The pump is "no big deal" just an extra testicle, rarely think about it unless wearing pants that are tight in the balls area and I am squatting

The cylinders I do notice, but I like it. I have always been conscious of my dick (think about it every five minutes all day before implant). Now I think about my dick maybe every 3 minutes since I notice the implant. But this is actually a good thing in my opinion !

It is a philosophical concept about what it means to have the state of being and state of mind of a virile potent man. You want that state of mind ---- don't you ?

and this brings to mind a joke:

question: "why do many men name their penis ?"
answer: "well, you would not wnat 90% of your decisions made by a stranger , would you ?"

Happy Decision Making
TANGERINE

PS: if not feeling the cylinders is really important to you (ie, a nice flaccid state), then I am told that the AMS product line is better (but the pump is bigger for that line). In contrast, the erection hardness and rigidity of Titan is better (in my humble opinion -- as I have only experienced Titan)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:38 am

Do I feel the implant? No but H sure does!! :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
The delectable Miss H
image.jpeg (90.78 KiB) Viewed 1387 times
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:27 am

Smmetro,
Please do not remove this picture! You lucky dog!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

bomark2002

Postby bomark2002 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:15 am

I had my implant this past month on july 17th 2017, after a long hard, no pun intended, battle with e.d., i am 53 yrs old and 7 days from the surgery i started cycling, 13 days after surgery i was having sex, VERY GENTLY. My first cycle was painful i literally held my breath to pump up to just where i could feel a little pain in my penis, prob about 50 percent or 60, 3 times a day for 15 minutes, i have had numerous surgeries and scar tissue is what yu do not want to set in. On my first sex session after the surgery i could not ejaculate for a little pain, that evening i was able to, yu HAVE to fight thru the pain or its not going to work. My only regret i told the doctor is that along with the pain meds i wish he would prescribed me a wheel barrow to carry my privates around in, WOW! My gonads swelled tremendously, but with 2 days of ice, then the rest of the time soaking myslef in olive oil for bruising and swelling, everything seems like its ok. I did maybe lose about a half inch but i am still really swelled. I did the feel the implant but i beleive its because i know its there, when i forget its there i dont feel it now.

Return to “Implants”