Duxman - New D-Day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Duxman - New D-Day

Postby alibaba » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:33 pm

[quote="Tybeeman"]Can you boys change the subject? There are some of us here that have a ways to go before activating and are horny as hell. LOL[/quote

Surely you don't expect us to bore you with pancake recipes till then. Oh' honey, can't you wait, I am making a new batter recipe..... :shock: :o
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:37 pm

alibaba wrote:
Tybeeman wrote:Can you boys change the subject? There are some of us here that have a ways to go before activating and are horny as hell. LOL[/quote

Surely you don't expect us to bore you with pancake recipes till then. Oh' honey, can't you wait, I am making a new batter recipe..... :shock: :o

ROTFLMAO
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Thats Funny...and don't call me Shirley.... :lol:
Age 55. Struggled with ED since mid 40's. Hypertension and VL.
Implanted June 21, 2017 with AMS CX.

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:14 am

Six weeks Post Op

Well last week i lost my virginity but still waiting for the pump to drop.
I think the tubes might be tangled up by my shaft. Ill follow up with the doc nect week.

I did start riding my skinny tire road bicycle last week and didnt ecperience any issues. I was a little concerned, but the rides went well. I do have the skinny seat with the cutout down the middle to reduce pressure on the penis area.

The only issue that i was uncomfortable with was my lycra bike shorts. Little Dux looks to be popping out too much. Having a half stiffy while wearing tight shorts can be a little embarrassing around people. Might have to wear a jock under my riding shorts...or just say booya and enjoy the attention. :)

I still have some swelling in my sack and abdomen, but seem to be progressing well. Some numbness and some tenderness is still present and I'm sure it will get better eventually.

Doing my twice daily cycling .

-D

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:19 am

Duxman wrote:Six weeks Post Op
I did start riding my skinny tire road bicycle last week and didnt ecperience any issues. I was a little concerned, but the rides went well. I do have the skinny seat with the cutout down the middle to reduce pressure on the penis area.

The only issue that i was uncomfortable with was my lycra bike shorts. Little Dux looks to be popping out too much. Having a half stiffy while wearing tight shorts can be a little embarrassing around people. Might have to wear a jock under my riding shorts...or just say booya and enjoy the attention.
Keep us posted on the bike riding. That's a big concern of mine is how an implant might affect my biking. Do you think the lycra bike shorts will be okay when the swelling is completely gone?
Last edited by warrenw on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:37 am

That will be one 'impressive' bulge! 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:55 am

Duxman wrote:Well last week i lost my virginity.... :lol:
Having a half stiffy while wearing tight shorts can be a little embarrassing around people....I still have some swelling in my sack and abdomen, but seem to be progressing well.

Duxman, I think your "half stiffy" may calm down after the swelling is gone. Just my guess. But you could also say -- like you did -- "just say booya and enjoy the attention. :) " !

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Well as my doctor wasnt a "Miracle Worker", the bulge isnt That impressive. It was more rigid than the fabric could restrain...lol.
I think i will need to squeeze a little more out when i deflate to ride, maybe...or maybe not....
Or as the old biking saying goes..." ride slowly but carry a large bike pump" :shock:

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:18 am

Dux- I'm impressed that you're biking already. I'm 6 mos out and still can't get on my road bike, leaning forward squishes the pump against my right nut, ouch. I can do the reclined bike at the gym. My flaccid state is large & stiff - lycra or anything stretchy is unbearable and much too obvious. I do martial arts and yoga. I'm no longer able to do anything especially yoga poses, that requires lying on my stomach. & surfing is out. I do try to contain the beast when socializing and going out to dinner, but even then I wear loose pants and a long shirt or jacket. That said, you've inspired me. I might try getting on my bike again and see if I can find a new way to carry my large bike pump. :D
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Duxman

Postby Duxman » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:22 pm

7 weeks Post Op

I have to say again that every day keeps geeting just a little better.
The discomfort and numbness are slowly, very slowly subsiding.
There are a couple of drawbacks still. One, not having tbe ability to always climax during sex, but i know that will get better with time. Two, the pump has not dropped yet. Even with daily manipulation, it has not moved at all. Tubes seem to be encapsulated around tbe shaft. This has me concerned and i dont really want to go inder the knife for a pump revision.

A question to tbe brethren. When y'all deflate, do you leave your unit at an equalibrium with the reservoir or do you squeeze a little extra out. If i dont squeeze, I feel hornier than normal. Not a bad thing, but just curious what the consensus is.
:?:
Regards

Return to “Implants”