JB's implant journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Re: JB's implant journal- Dr. Kramer

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Talked to Dr's nurse today. She said semi-erection left that way to making cycling easier and less painful. ;) . So I'll deal with the discomfort. Hope to get appt. next week to learn how my new toy works. :D.
Glad you're doing well and 'hanging' in there. :lol:
Rev, Donnie.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

treifsnyder

Postby treifsnyder » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:36 pm

jonbaldbg- Keep hanging in there (literally). I'm following yours and others on here with the journals, it really looks like there's a new "normal" or standard of care, looks Kramer and maybe a handful of others can get a man through this is virtually minimal/no swelling and minor postop issues. So, best of luck, everyone on here is pulling for you. Kramer will definitely can back to you within a 24 hour window, never fails.

ValPinto

Postby ValPinto » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Ditto as far as Kramer's response time and excellent technician skills. You're in the best of hands. I moved here from Venezuela after High school, and had to learn everything with research, and this site saved me and gave me all the answers. I mean… I spoke so little English I would eat at the Mall so I wouldn't embarrass myself with the inability to order food, and even there, I'd just "point" to the food and I wanted and they'd give it to me. So when I learned a little, I relied on sites like this- and for me, obviously Eed and Kramer's names came up, so I narrowed it to them. Stick together brothers. VP

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Rev. JB,
I finally got an appt with the AMS rep. on Monday. Hallelujah. I'm finally gonna fully deflate after 2 weeks. I get to start cycling soon. :D This stiffie is maddening. :x Hope all is well and healing.
Prayers,Rev. Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jimbruski

Postby Jimbruski » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:23 pm

JB, thanks for continuing your journal of life with an implant. Sounds as if its a bit crazy right now but from what others say it will all be worth it.

Sounds like you have a great Dr and that things are moving along nicely. I wish I could contribute more in the way of advice or experience, but can't. What I can do is offer words of encouragement, so hang tight, continue to journal, and good luck with your new toy!

Jimbruski
Implant December 1, 2016; AMS 700 CX 18cm x 12 mm +3.5 cm rte. 69 years old, married 43 years.
ED for 8 years, Peyronies for 3 years.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Rev. Donnie,

Good for you. Don't know what I'd do with a 2-week stiffie. I haven't had that problem. Dr. Kramer said he'd leave it inflated 20% and a stiffie that doth not make!!

Jimbruski, thanks for commenting. I'm doing well. Like yesterday I'm sore and showing bruising. I emailed the doctor and he said the bruising is totally normal, just blood under the skin and it hurts nothing. It will go away.

I think my doctor is a rock star. I told him "If you smoked cigars, I'd send you a box!"

No new pics today, not much change.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:42 am

Rev.JB,
Hope all is well and healing. No complications. ;)
Rev. Donnie

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Hope you are well too! My bruising has mostly disappeared. I pull down on the apparatus twice a day, because it isn't resting low in the scrotum and we want to help it as much as possible. The area of my left testicle is tender, a result of the body getting used to having all that apparatus in there. I'm encouraged. We are working on getting a date with Dr. Knoll in Nashville to do my activation. Dr. Kramer is lining that up for me. He is tops.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:49 pm

Hope I'll start pumping and deflating on Monday. After pumping up in the shower, It'll be good to hang the towel while I shave. Can't remember when I could do that! :? Still tender at head and shaft, but not as much. My 'boys' are still getting used to their new roommate. "Get used to it guys. I'm in charge and I ain't going anywhere." :lol: Move over.
Rev. Donnie.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:28 am

Rev. JB,
Hope doing well and healing,
Prayers,
Rev. Donnie

Return to “Implants”