An Activation Sticky Needed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
billylee

Re: An Activation Sticky Needed

Postby billylee » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:14 pm

Rick,
Seems sometime one gets a better squeeze than other tries. If I can get a good grip and full squeeze then 12 to 15 gets me to tight bulb/pump. If squeezes are not full stokes then it takes more. I can often move erect penis around some and get in another half to 3/4 squeeze. If I anticipate use or perhaps want to show a little I may pump a few times and be a little ahead on squeezes, say five or six. I have been told by one urologist (not my surgeon) that to keep squeezing on hard pump is hard on bulb. Not sure about that and he installed a different device than mine. i had not heard or read that before though, but I was not one to doubt him. I most always feel hardness is equal even a squeeze or so from max, but i am more comfortable at max thinking I am at ultimate size.....sort of a personal mind thing.

Bulb will soften up in a few weeks. Heck, you may think you are over using it. ha.

b
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

RickRed40

Postby RickRed40 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:40 pm

billylee wrote:Rick,
Seems sometime one gets a better squeeze than other tries. If I can get a good grip and full squeeze then 12 to 15 gets me to tight bulb/pump. If squeezes are not full stokes then it takes more. I can often move erect penis around some and get in another half to 3/4 squeeze. If I anticipate use or perhaps want to show a little I may pump a few times and be a little ahead on squeezes, say five or six. I have been told by one urologist (not my surgeon) that to keep squeezing on hard pump is hard on bulb. Not sure about that and he installed a different device than mine. i had not heard or read that before though, but I was not one to doubt him. I most always feel hardness is equal even a squeeze or so from max, but i am more comfortable at max thinking I am at ultimate size.....sort of a personal mind thing.Bulb will soften up in a few weeks. Heck, you may think you are over using it. ha.b

Billylee,
Thanks for the VERY useful information. I've been amazed how hard the pump gets after the 3rd squeeze. I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere once that pump gets hard. Based on what you've said, I'll keep pumping until I hit at least 6 squeezes. Within 2 days, the bulb has softened quite a bit for the first pump, so I guess its fair to assume other pumps will get easier over time as well. This is quite a learning curve!

RickRed40

Postby RickRed40 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:46 pm

Truckers Chaplain wrote:Rick,
I am 3 months out with my implant of a AMS 700 LGX. My pump is too high, this is causing a lot of irritation at the top of my scrotum. So I went back to the URO this am. I also told him I didn't feel like I was getting all I could with the pump. I knew my little fellar had shrunk but I thought I should have gotten more out of this than I got. He started pumping and I thought the little guy was going to burst out at the end. LOL. He said when the pump gets hard after the initial pop to keep pumping. Even if the pump just goes in a little keep pumping. He said it won't hurt the pump or blow a line. I have not been feeling hardly any pressure in my penis before when I pumped. I just pumped it up like he said and it does work. So just when you think there is nothing left to pump, KEEP PUMPING!. We are just in a learning curve right now. Like I told the doc this morning, I am 64 yrs old and just discovering my genitals. LOL I guess I will be going back in a couple months to get the pump pulled down. He said it wouldn't take but a few stitches and a few minutes. He didn't bother to say anything about the 4 weeks of pain I will have to endure. But such is life!! Blessing to ya my bionic friend.
TC

Truckers Chaplin
You are the second person whose told me to keep on pumping even though it feels as though the bulb is so hard I'm not making any progress at all. The one thing I've learned to hate is if I lose control of the bulb and send the pump into my testicle, it causes A LOT of pain. Sorry to hear your pump needs to be pulled down via surgery. I'd keep trying to put downward pressure on the pump just to see if I could get some movement, maybe enough to avoid surgery. I'd put some downward pressure daily for a week or two. Nothing to lose. wish you the best and I'm proud to be part of the bionic community. Someone needs to design a cool T shirt for our community. Wishing you the best on your journey as well!
Rick

billylee

Postby billylee » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:09 pm

RickRed40 wrote:
billylee wrote:Rick,
Seems sometime one gets a better squeeze than other tries. If I can get a good grip and full squeeze then 12 to 15 gets me to tight bulb/pump. If squeezes are not full stokes then it takes more. I can often move erect penis around some and get in another half to 3/4 squeeze. If I anticipate use or perhaps want to show a little I may pump a few times and be a little ahead on squeezes, say five or six. I have been told by one urologist (not my surgeon) that to keep squeezing on hard pump is hard on bulb. Not sure about that and he installed a different device than mine. i had not heard or read that before though, but I was not one to doubt him. I most always feel hardness is equal even a squeeze or so from max, but i am more comfortable at max thinking I am at ultimate size.....sort of a personal mind thing.Bulb will soften up in a few weeks. Heck, you may think you are over using it. ha.b

Billylee,
Thanks for the VERY useful information. I've been amazed how hard the pump gets after the 3rd squeeze. I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere once that pump gets hard. Based on what you've said, I'll keep pumping until I hit at least 6 squeezes. Within 2 days, the bulb has softened quite a bit for the first pump, so I guess its fair to assume other pumps will get easier over time as well. This is quite a learning curve!

Rick,
i must clarify that when i mentioned hardness was about equal even a squeeze or so away from max....I was referring to hardness of penis. Although I have reached max firmness of bulb/pump and no fluid flows I can often try it again in a minute or so, or after some use, squeeze again, approx half squeeze perhaps, and feel a little more fluid flow.

I do not remember my pump ever being extremely hard to pump, but it is certainly easier now. I do sometime wonder what would be the affect of a slight more fluid in reservoir.
b
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Return to “Implants”