Young Guy- Implant or Injections?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
misterecz

Re: Young Guy- Implant or Injections?

Postby misterecz » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:26 am

Oldboy wrote:Could you explain to me your injections tech?
Thanks

I have made a whole video on how i inject. Unless you mean specific to dating.
Check out my injection technique here: https://youtu.be/MEOm6zrmYJc?t=600

I think injections is perfect for dating in the modern age. I am very happy with them.

BTW, i just noticed an error in the video i need to correct. Instead of 3 and 9 o'clock I inject at 2 and 10 o'clock.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:17 am

misterecz wrote:
Oldboy wrote:Could you explain to me your injections tech?
Thanks

I have made a whole video on how i inject. Unless you mean specific to dating.
Check out my injection technique here: https://youtu.be/MEOm6zrmYJc?t=600

I think injections is perfect for dating in the modern age. I am very happy with them.

BTW, i just noticed an error in the video i need to correct. Instead of 3 and 9 o'clock I inject at 2 and 10 o'clock.

Is there a problem with 3 o clock? I have a big vein on my left side and can't inject there on 2 o clock.
Also what% of succes do you have when injecting? How to know you are in the right place to inject and not deeper or shallower?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:58 am

Frenchie wrote:Is there a problem with 3 o clock? I have a big vein on my left side and can't inject there on 2 o clock.
Also what% of succes do you have when injecting? How to know you are in the right place to inject and not deeper or shallower?

That should be fine, but ask your doctor. My success rate these days is pretty much 100%. It took me a while to perfect my technique i showed in the video and with that i don't have any misses.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:01 am

Catmandu wrote:Im 30 and had my implant surgery 6 weeks ago. My urologist advised that injections weren't a good choice for a young person. In retrospect since getting the surgery, maybe he's right maybe he's wrong, but I wish I at least tried them for a while, you should also look into vein embolization, it's not a long term fix but it can work for some people and surely it is better to atleast try and fix the issue rather than committing to fake erections for life, with an implant, especially as a young person. Most of this forum is populated by old men more than double our age, they are living very different sex lives to a young man so while the opinions are valid, just take that into consideration. Get some therapy before you make the decision aswell. This is all advice I wish I had been given and taken before I had my surgery.

HI,

I do not have venous leakage, my diagnosis is veno occulsive dysfuntion. I have been injected many times in urologist office for diagnosis purposes with 3 different doctors, almost a totall of 6 time with dosage ranging from 10-40mg apostradil. I just got once a solid 70-80% erection and it faded away in 1 2 minutes. I have had these in consisten results. One andrologist even obeserved ever 15 minutes for 2 hours if i get erection or not, i only got chubby soft erections. He told me that you can test with 1 year with vaccum pump to train my penile muscles, and have in additional TRT therapy as it was also low but not under the range. But he said in his experience looking at your erection with injections with 3 different doses, he asked me to not to waste any more time, and get rid of this menace with an implant.
Veno-Occulsive ED for 10+ years. Implanted 7.2023 AMS 700. Osmonov Germany

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:04 am

annoyed31 wrote:
Catmandu wrote:Im 30 and had my implant surgery 6 weeks ago. My urologist advised that injections weren't a good choice for a young person. In retrospect since getting the surgery, maybe he's right maybe he's wrong, but I wish I at least tried them for a while, you should also look into vein embolization, it's not a long term fix but it can work for some people and surely it is better to atleast try and fix the issue rather than committing to fake erections for life, with an implant, especially as a young person. Most of this forum is populated by old men more than double our age, they are living very different sex lives to a young man so while the opinions are valid, just take that into consideration. Get some therapy before you make the decision aswell. This is all advice I wish I had been given and taken before I had my surgery.

HI,

I do not have venous leakage, my diagnosis is veno occulsive dysfuntion. I have been injected many times in urologist office for diagnosis purposes with 3 different doctors, almost a totall of 6 time with dosage ranging from 10-40mg apostradil. I just got once a solid 70-80% erection and it faded away in 1 2 minutes. I have had these in consisten results. One andrologist even obeserved ever 15 minutes for 2 hours if i get erection or not, i only got chubby soft erections. He told me that you can test with 1 year with vaccum pump to train my penile muscles, and have in additional TRT therapy as it was also low but not under the range. But he said in his experience looking at your erection with injections with 3 different doses, he asked me to not to waste any more time, and get rid of this menace with an implant.

Isn't veno-occlusive dysfunction just a fancier word for veinous leak?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:14 am

wolfpacker wrote:
annoyed31 wrote:

HI,

No.

It is has nothing to do with the viens, its because of developlmet of skeltal muslces in corpus spongiosum.

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:15 am

annoyed31 wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:
annoyed31 wrote:
HI,

No.

It is has nothing to do with the viens, its because of developlmet of skeltal muslces in corpus spongiosum.

It is very illegal to do vein litagation/ immobilization in germany.

Return to “Implants”