Does implant feel different in a woman’s hand

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zoso22

Re: Does implant feel different in a woman’s hand

Postby Zoso22 » Tue May 31, 2022 6:17 pm

gjmjoe017 wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:
gjmjoe017 wrote:Looks awesome!!Great looking result!Glad to see you out enjoying you’re new and improved Dick!Just wait Untill you start really getting to use it!

Thanks Joe, I will post more as soon as I get to use it and I will give you the wife and other ladies opinions on it. I will label the post “graphic sex details” under the penthouse forum.

LMAO!!!Well I would hope so!!!Maybe a “Blow by Blow” description? :lol:

I’ll send that in a PM
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Ardsee

Postby Ardsee » Tue May 31, 2022 9:00 pm

Zoso22 My hand is up, I’m definitely jealous. You are one lucky man.

sonnyjim

Postby sonnyjim » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:26 am

I guess it feels more natural if your spongiosum and glans get some engorgement but otherwise, like me it might not feel normal.

I don’t know, it was just a thought. Mine looks normal to me I’m just not sure a woman would know by touching it or not.

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:15 am

sonnyjim wrote:I guess it feels more natural if your spongiosum and glans get some engorgement but otherwise, like me it might not feel normal.

I don’t know, it was just a thought. Mine looks normal to me I’m just not sure a woman would know by touching it or not.

We are talking about genitals, the chances that a women will ask is extremely slim. Do you get engorgement with stimulation? If you do thats great! Itll engorge while youre inside, so it should feel like a natural penis to her!

Im the same way but currently i get great glans engorgement with pills, if it carries over post implant itll be perfect.
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

sonnyjim

Postby sonnyjim » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 am

I do but only by myself, I don’t feel anything during sex I don’t know why that is.

It’s made me so depressed to the point I can’t even work.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:35 am

When I'm fully inflated, I think my dick looks and feels like a natural hard on.

When I'm fully deflated, my dick looks like a natural flaccid dick, but it's firmer if I squeeze it.

Move on to a less shallow woman who will appreciate what you have to offer in bed.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:29 pm

I’m only 2 weeks post implant and the wife has felt it all over. Says definitely can feel the implants as they are completely deflated. With 2-3 pumps it all smooths out and she says it feels pretty much normal but she’s been handling this dick for 35 years and said it is definitely different, but not sure she would know why if she didn’t feel my third ball. My pump is placed directly in the middle and at the bottom of my sack and it’s hidden well between my two buddies. Very easy to slide fingers up both sides of pump and then you can make out the pump very easily when my sac is loose so if a woman feels around would know something is amis. But like others said here… most women wouldn’t have a clue unless told. If your a player or first time just tell the woman you rather not have her mess with your nuts.sneak a few pumps in and go for it.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Fourtytwo00

Postby Fourtytwo00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:31 pm

Your wife can compare before vs after which could be a little bit unfair or misleading. The proper question is does it feel like an average penis? And if I'm not wrong she told you it's fine with 2-3 pumps.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:02 pm

Zoso22 wrote:
gjmjoe017 wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:
Thanks Joe, I will post more as soon as I get to use it and I will give you the wife and other ladies opinions on it. I will label the post “graphic sex details” under the penthouse forum.

LMAO!!!Well I would hope so!!!Maybe a “Blow by Blow” description? :lol:

I’ll send that in a PM

There are probably others who would appreciate those details. If overly graphic, perhaps in the "Members Only" section. I know that, as a monogamist, I wonder what other women would think of mine, but I am not about to go taking a poll myself.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:23 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Zoso22 wrote:
gjmjoe017 wrote:LMAO!!!Well I would hope so!!!Maybe a “Blow by Blow” description? :lol:

I’ll send that in a PM

There are probably others who would appreciate those details. If overly graphic, perhaps in the "Members Only" section. I know that, as a monogamist, I wonder what other women would think of mine, but I am not about to go taking a poll myself.

:lol: :lol: Well it better feel better next weekend or I’m going to have to give IOU’s to my wife and two other ladies, I have our anniversary and two birthdays to celebrate
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Return to “Implants”