My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jelquinginjury

Re: My implant journey

Postby jelquinginjury » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:25 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:Second pic is how much would go inside someone. It's probably an exaggeration.

Oh i understand excuse me
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:28 am

It is not so much about how far you can penetrate your partner. It IS ALL ABOUT establishing a datum point for measuring your own before and after.

How far you penetrate your partner depends on many factors, which depend on position and who you partner is for starters.

If you want to compare your OWN before and after dimensions, you have to have a stable, repeatable basis. And that is most easily established by measuring from the pubic bone. Since we cannot get to that bone directly, pressing a ruler agaijhst the fat pad covering the pubic bone is a suitable substitute, as long as you don't gain or lose a lot of fat in that area between measurements.

Comparing YOUR measurements against other men's measurements, then is futile, but comparing YOUR before and after DIFFERENCES to HIS before and after DIFFERENCES, can be useful and valid. But that is as far as it goes.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:32 am

Lost Sheep wrote:It is not so much about how far you can penetrate your partner. It IS ALL ABOUT establishing a datum point for measuring your own before and after.

How far you penetrate your partner depends on many factors, which depend on position and who you partner is for starters.

If you want to compare your OWN before and after dimensions, you have to have a stable, repeatable basis. And that is most easily established by measuring from the pubic bone. Since we cannot get to that bone directly, pressing a ruler agaijhst the fat pad covering the pubic bone is a suitable substitute, as long as you don't gain or lose a lot of fat in that area between measurements.

Comparing YOUR measurements against other men's measurements, then is futile, but comparing YOUR before and after DIFFERENCES to HIS before and after DIFFERENCES, can be useful and valid. But that is as far as it goes.

Do you even have an implant?
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:42 am

I understand your concerns. If I was in your shoes, I'd be concerned as well. I've been on this board 4 years. I've read damn near every implant thread on here. I've read of many high pumps that settled into place in time. Be patient. Hopefully yours will too. Hang in there.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 am

ED2013 wrote:I understand your concerns. If I was in your shoes, I'd be concerned as well. I've been on this board 4 years. I've read damn near every implant thread on here. I've read of many high pumps that settled into place in time. Be patient. Hopefully yours will too. Hang in there.

It's the pump stuck to the scrotum that's causing it to be in the way.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:48 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ED2013 wrote:I understand your concerns. If I was in your shoes, I'd be concerned as well. I've been on this board 4 years. I've read damn near every implant thread on here. I've read of many high pumps that settled into place in time. Be patient. Hopefully yours will too. Hang in there.

Yes. Most of the time these issues disappear in time. Especially when you've chosen an excellent surgeon. The major concern with a pump stuck to the scrotum is infection. As long as you don't have a fever, I'd say you'll be fine.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:49 am

ED2013 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

Yes. Most of the time these issues disappear in time. Especially when you've chosen an excellent surgeon. The major concern with a pump stuck to the scrotum is infection. As long as you don't have a fever, I'd say you'll be fine.

Well I don't want to wait forever to use this thing.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:51 am

RichardTheFrog wrote:
ED2013 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:

I understand completely. At this point, unfortunately all you can do is give it time.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:54 am

ED2013 wrote:
RichardTheFrog wrote:
ED2013 wrote:

I understand completely. At this point, unfortunately all you can do is give it time.

Have you seen a size decrease like mine go back to normal?

You have to admit it's a pretty substantial change.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:08 am

Yes on both counts.

Return to “Implants”