ViaSwiss' Titan Journal | 34yo | 6.25.21 | Revision 11.16.21

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: ViaSwiss' Titan Journal | 34yo | 6.25.21 | Revision 11.16.21

Postby SWorks17 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:47 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:A much more worthy update. I've now tested the new (not that new anymore) implant with 2 new women . The first was a lady that I met on Hinge and the other was a girl I met on IG and we went on a trip together.

I had no issues or pain at all. I did every position as well. The second lady made a comment after the first time we had sex that she gets off best when she is laying on her stomach but she thought that I might hurt her because I was harder than any guy she had every been with. I then decided to not pump it up as much any time after that. So I went from like 95% down to maybe 85-90%. She also mentioned something along the lines of me having a beautiful dick haha.

The first time we had sex, I came and then told her I could keep going. I think she was amazed by it and we probably went another 10 minutes after. She asked how I did that and I just told her I had super powers.

Neither of these ladies knew I had an implant and I did not tell either of them afterwards. It was very easy to pump up prior as it was with my previous ladies prior to my revision. Just go to the bathroom when leaving dinner and pump up, or when you are in the bathroom when you get home, or have it already 50% and pump up the rest when grabbing a drink or however you want to do it. So now of the 4-5 girls I have had sex with while implanted, not a single one has suspected anything or asked anything specific about it. 2 of these girls have also gave me a blow job, and I just tell them when they start not to touch my balls because they are sensitive from my vasectomy. If I get into a long term relationship I would have no issue with them touching my balls.

The one problem I do have is that girls seems to get obsessed with having sex and ultimately want it way more than me. Because I have PFS, my libido is pretty low to non-existent. This second chick wanted to fuck like 4-5x a day and after day 1 or two of that I was over it and almost trying to avoid sex with her anymore haha.

Great update ViaSwiss, glad you are doing well. I had to look up your condition (PFS), I'm sorry that you had side affects from the medication.
Hmmm, I sort of wish my wife had obsessed with sex gene, but I'm sure that might get old quickly if they want it 4 to 5 times a day. Wow!
I'm a lucky guy, if I get it twice a week, but when we do have sex, it is always amazing.
Again, glad you are doing well, keep us updated!

Sworks17
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:56 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:A much more worthy update. I've now tested the new (not that new anymore) implant with 2 new women . The first was a lady that I met on Hinge and the other was a girl I met on IG and we went on a trip together.

I had no issues or pain at all. I did every position as well. The second lady made a comment after the first time we had sex that she gets off best when she is laying on her stomach but she thought that I might hurt her because I was harder than any guy she had every been with. I then decided to not pump it up as much any time after that. So I went from like 95% down to maybe 85-90%. She also mentioned something along the lines of me having a beautiful dick haha.

The first time we had sex, I came and then told her I could keep going. I think she was amazed by it and we probably went another 10 minutes after. She asked how I did that and I just told her I had super powers.

Neither of these ladies knew I had an implant and I did not tell either of them afterwards. It was very easy to pump up prior as it was with my previous ladies prior to my revision. Just go to the bathroom when leaving dinner and pump up, or when you are in the bathroom when you get home, or have it already 50% and pump up the rest when grabbing a drink or however you want to do it. So now of the 4-5 girls I have had sex with while implanted, not a single one has suspected anything or asked anything specific about it. 2 of these girls have also gave me a blow job, and I just tell them when they start not to touch my balls because they are sensitive from my vasectomy. If I get into a long term relationship I would have no issue with them touching my balls.

The one problem I do have is that girls seems to get obsessed with having sex and ultimately want it way more than me. Because I have PFS, my libido is pretty low to non-existent. This second chick wanted to fuck like 4-5x a day and after day 1 or two of that I was over it and almost trying to avoid sex with her anymore haha.

Great update man. I just had a revision with Hakky as well. My previous implant was great, the women never knew until I told them.

Your low libido can work in your favor. Not giving it to them whenever they want can make them think you have other interests.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Hillywilly

Re: ViaSwiss' Titan Journal | 34yo | Dr Tatem in Indy | 6.25.21

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:13 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:I spoke with Hakky today. He said that there wasn't any extra scar tissue and all he had to do was extra dilation in the glans. He said that the 26 is actually a 2XL and not just a XL. Today is day 2 and I feel like I could easily go back to work, but Hakky said to take it easy. I feel so good because he uses lidocain to make all the areas he cuts into not hurt. My glans is very small when not engorged, so he said I may have some uneven-ness with the tips in there when flaccid due to how big the tips of the 26cm are compared to how small my glans is. Doesn't seem to be an issue so far though.

10 days till I can cycle.
3-4 weeks till I can have light sex.

Hakky believes that Tatem shorted me for 2 reasons.
(1) The opening of my urethra is not at the very tips of my glans, its almost to the underside. Basically when I piss, it comes out the bottom of my "slit" and not the tip of it. Hakky said that most implanters bend the glans down when they clasp the urethra for safety. Doing this for me, due to the nature of my urethra, does not allow dilation all the way into my glans. What Hakky did (or does) when he grasps the urethra is he bends it up instead of down. This allows him to see get dilation all the way up without injuring the urethra.
(2) Tatem does primarily infrapubic IPPs, whereas Hakky does peno-scrotal. Peno-scrotal is well documented to allow maximum implantation compared to IPP. Hakky said by doing PS he was able to see first hand view all the way up along the urethra, wheras Tatem's view would have been blinded by the nature that he was going in from the top (infrapubic) and not the bottom (peno-scrotal).

Hakky is an amazing surgeon and I am glad I used him.

Here is an example of the the urethra "stricture"/hyopspadosis that I have. Notice the opening of the urethra is low and not at the very tip.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/-/scasse ... 7f402.ashx

Hey man, is interesting Dr. Hakky gave you the 3-4 week timeline for sex. You had Penoscrotal approach? he told me 5-6 weeks is what they typically clear in. 3-4 for masterbation.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

FinallyBionic

Re: ViaSwiss' Titan Journal | 34yo | Dr Tatem in Indy | 6.25.21

Postby FinallyBionic » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:34 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
ViaSwiss wrote:
Hey man, is interesting Dr. Hakky gave you the 3-4 week timeline for sex. You had Penoscrotal approach? he told me 5-6 weeks is what they typically clear in. 3-4 for masterbation.

Maybe because Viaswiss had a revision, not a brand-new implant.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:36 pm

Good to hear that you are enjoying your toy now and driving women crazy :lol: . I was following your story from the first implant.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:34 pm

Viaswiss, did you say every position? You did not have to adjust anything?
Because I had to:(
One thing I could not do, which I could before, was fucking at a steep angle. My dick points straight out now, but if I inflate max. and try to fuck at an angle....
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:46 pm

Cnidium wrote:

Great update man. I just had a revision with Hakky as well. My previous implant was great, the women never knew until I told them.

Your low libido can work in your favor. Not giving it to them whenever they want can make them think you have other interests.

Damn your first implant lasted only 6 years? That sucks. What was the cause of failure?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:35 pm

It still worked for the most part, tips became very uneven because I didnt cycle for a while when work got busy years later. To clarify, i cycled it daily for the most of the first year post op, and later on I didnt cycle it for like 3-4 months because of work overload. It was my understanding at that the time that one didnt need to cycle anymore if you have had the implant for years. I believe this to be incorrect now, and surgeons like Hakky and Clavell recommend cycling it daily forever (even if its just a quick pump to max and then deflate). In my case, scarring filled in towards the glans and the left tip couldnt get up as far anymore. This cause my dickhead to get easy pushed to the left if pressure was applied directly to it. I'm not sure this would happen to everyone, but I certainely do not want to make this "mistake" again. So ya, just understand the implant did not fail at all.

This may not affect most men because most guys masturbate, but I don't. So being that I wasnt have sex for those 3-4 months because I was working ultra overtime, I didnt pump it up (but should have just to keep things evened out).
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

ViaSwiss

Postby ViaSwiss » Wed May 22, 2024 2:41 pm

Random Update

Coming up on 3 years.

Been getting a lot of use out of the implant. To this day no lady has known / realized that I have an implant. Everything is going about as good if not better than what I had ever hoped it would prior to surgery.

Around 6months ago I started using Serrepeptase which is an enzyme that eats up excess scar tissue. My body forms scar tissue more/faster than most others. At one point I was having to cycle everyday because of that. Since starting the Serrepeptase, I don't have to cycle often at all.

The mental freedom of not having to worry about ED or if pills will work is wonderful. I can flirt with any girl I want and be happy knowing I am ready for anything at anytime.
Age 37. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Wed May 22, 2024 7:06 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:Random Update

Coming up on 3 years.

Been getting a lot of use out of the implant. To this day no lady has known / realized that I have an implant. Everything is going about as good if not better than what I had ever hoped it would prior to surgery.

Around 6months ago I started using Serrepeptase which is an enzyme that eats up excess scar tissue. My body forms scar tissue more/faster than most others. At one point I was having to cycle everyday because of that. Since starting the Serrepeptase, I don't have to cycle often at all.

The mental freedom of not having to worry about ED or if pills will work is wonderful. I can flirt with any girl I want and be happy knowing I am ready for anything at anytime.

Excellent!!!

I have similar sensations, mental freedom, confidence that everything will go well in sex, which helps me be more creative, without rushes, without fears.

Just like you, no girl knows, no girl has noticed and many ask to repeat. What more could you want?
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

Return to “Implants”