HORNINESS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anonymous3

Re: HORNINESS

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:57 pm

dcmusc wrote:DaveKell,
5 days out from surgery, exactly the same. Couldn't believe it. Man, have a ball. Literally sitting on my hands till I activate.

Every time I pee and have to pull skin back, I want to do more than pull skin back.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Hugh, I get a aroused every time I touch the damn thing. This waiting period is hell
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:11 pm

dcmusc wrote:Hugh, I get a aroused every time I touch the damn thing. This waiting period is hell

But tgen I see the stiches andvtelp myself no. Six weeks to the day for our cruise. Dr is planning on me to start pumping on the 14th

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Same for me, and I implanted a week earlier. Your doctor is more aggressive.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:32 pm

dcmusc wrote:Same for me, and I implanted a week earlier. Your doctor is more aggressive.

He showed me how to pulldown the day after

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:28 pm

dcmusc wrote:This waiting period is hell

Oh yeah, I remember the waiting period. H - E - L - L ! :x

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:35 pm

hturner12 wrote:Every time I pee and have to pull skin back, I want to do more than pull skin back.

I'm not quite sure I understand your situation, since you say that you have both a circumcision scar and a foreskin that was peeled back. Was your circumcision a partial one rather than a complete one (meaning one that left loose skin that partially covers the glans, not one that completely uncovered the glans)? Was it maybe the shaft skin (rather than foreskin) that was peeled back when your penis was degloved to insert the implant?

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:30 pm

David_R wrote:
hturner12 wrote:Every time I pee and have to pull skin back, I want to do more than pull skin back.

I'm not quite sure I understand your situation, since you say that you have both a circumcision scar and a foreskin that was peeled back. Was your circumcision a partial one rather than a complete one (meaning one that left loose skin that partially covers the glans, not one that completely uncovered the glans)? Was it maybe the shaft skin (rather than foreskin) that was peeled back when your penis was degloved to insert the implant?

No it was a complete. The dr has me pulling shaft skin back but he called it foreskin.

Could be one of them medical term things

The outer skin what ever it called

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:37 pm

hturner12 wrote:
David_R wrote:

No it was a complete. The dr has me pulling shaft skin back but he called it foreskin.

You want that skin pulled back so it does cause an infection. I had to keep mine pull up to my belly button so wouldn't hang down over the incision. You off your feet?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Tybeeman wrote:
hturner12 wrote:
David_R wrote:I'm not quite sure I understand your situation, since you say that you have both a circumcision scar and a foreskin that was peeled back. Was your circumcision a partial one rather than a complete one (meaning one that left loose skin that partially covers the glans, not one that completely uncovered the glans)? Was it maybe the shaft skin (rather than foreskin) that was peeled back when your penis was degloved to insert the implant?

You want that skin pulled back so it does cause an infection. I had to keep mine pull up to my belly button so wouldn't hang down over the incision. You off your feet?

Yes I am off my feet. Neosporin twice a day ice, ice and more ice. Pulling pump down once a day, still taking showers with my back to the water. Sleeping with it pointed up.

Return to “Implants”