Doctor choice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Doctor choice

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:49 pm

2017 is correct. I will edit. Here I had been proud of myself for getting checks right this year..............now this. :roll:

I welcome everyone. You will be required to write an essay afterward and graded. This is not a circus boys, it is school. No smacking gum while you watch, no beer, and no smoking joints. Don't want any of y'all to shake the camera getting wild.

I have asked Dr. Kramer to make this an educational experience.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 pm

Alibaba, Sincere congrats on getting a new surgery.
I know that ONE of your major complaints from first surgery was loss of length
I also see that it will be 13-14 months since that surgery.
Has Kramer implied that he can regain some/all of your length/girth?
Just wondered if it's possible to reach a time period after surgery where its too late to get it back?
Can't wait to read about your much improved condition.
Dave
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Dr. Kramer says he is certain he can get some more back. Dr. Eid told me months ago he was fairly certain what was lost is gone. I have talked to a couple guys that Kramer redid that got an inch or more back. I stated 2". At this point getting it straight, some girth, and getting that DAMNED tubing wrapped around my dick like a stiff piece of wire gone would make me ecstatic. If the other issues are taken care of too it will be perfect. There is a list of 12 issues to fix. In part, fixing one will fix another so I am thinking good. He did caution there is the possibility that something Milam did may not be able to be undone. I think that is always a possibility.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:03 am

Ali, if you have Peyronies some doctors won't use an LGX which is the only one that expands in length. The stronger CX model is better for Peyronies. It will help you stay straight. Dr. Kramer should go you good on straightening you out. He modeled me and it is perfect, just like he described.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”