Implant Doctor

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:46 am

Dudes,
My 5.5 flacid AMS looks and hangs naturally like a big dick. :roll: No one knows except my family that it's implanted unless I choose to share. 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

DaveET1

Re: Implant Doctor

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:19 am

I think someone took exception to my comments suggesting that a biopsy cleared the prostate of suspicion, so let me go into a bit more detail.

I had two biopsies, three years apart. The standard of care is twelve samples, and that is what was done. Obviously, the biopsy needs to be done by an expert, and sampling the same spot twelve times is not proper procedure. They need to be from twelve separate spots. My biopsies were done by Dr. Steven Paletsky in Cape Coral, FL. He is one of the most experienced prostate guys there is anywhere, and he was the pioneer of radioactive seeding. He also removes about 300 prostates a year, with no complications ever. I'd have had him do my implant, but he is not at all enthusiastic about them.

The actual number of a PSA is not particularly relevant, nor is the age of the patient. It is no more than an indication. What is the indication of possible cancer is the TREND of the PSA, and even that depends on what has been going on. For instance, I had a Green Light Laser treatment for BPH a few years back. That sent my PSA to over twenty, but it came right back down in a couple of months. It also spiked after I had a couple of catheters, during my recovery from hip replacement surgery.

By the way, when prostate cancer metastasizes (due to poor urological care ahem) it is NOT still prostate cancer when it gets into some other organ. It becomes cancer of the wherever-it-metastasized-to.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:26 pm

stringerbell wrote:I gotta repeat again, Merrix you've got to either work for Eid be on a solo mission to irritate Eid and embarrass him. If you're trying to just help Eid for promoting him and insulting other doctors patients, probably stop, You're being embarrassing to Eid, to this site, and to yourself. Chill out a bit, brother.

???
What is it about you and the Eid issue? Tell me where in this thread I even mention Eid. Where?
I reacted to someone who posted that people should choose AMS if they want a natural flaccid, and then says that his flaccid points at 3 o'clock. Which is not very natural.
My only purpose of being here is that I think there are so many people here who posts things that do more harm than good for normal people coming to this site looking for advice.
But posts like yours make me seriously wonder why I even bother.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Gacleader1

Postby Gacleader1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 am

I am in the Charlotte area, and just had my implant on January 4th. If you ever want to chat, send me a note and I will respond. I think you have gotten some very good advice here.

Did you get any curvature as a result of the injections? I do not know which, but I have read that some models do better for correction of curvature than other models do. I would want an explanation of why she prefers the Coloplast. She may have a valid reason. After speaking with my surgeon, who is high volume and uses both brands, we decided on the AMS, but we discussed pros and cons.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:42 am

My AMS looks natural when deflated but sticks straight out to pee. It's not a problem at all. If I use a urinal my pants will get pee spots. It will always be stiff because of the implant but I can live with a bigger dick! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:51 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:My AMS looks natural when deflated but sticks straight out to pee. It's not a problem at all. If I use a urinal my pants will get pee spots...
Donnie

Well, in my book that is as contradictory as it gets.
A natural looking flaccid does NOT stick straight out.
At least not any dick I have ever seen.
A dick that stands straight out is normally called erect.

Or?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Dude,
It hangs like a big dick should. :) Because of the tubes in it, when I pull it out and hold it to pee, it sticks straight out. :o If I said it hangs like a big dick (5.5 flaccid) it does! I should know it's my dick! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Donnie
Last edited by Donnie1954 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

treifsnyder

Postby treifsnyder » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:24 pm

I have to agree with others, Merrix you're kind of becoming a nasty troll and probably annoying and embarrassing what seems like a nice doc- Eid in NYC. He and Kramer and obviously the best out there- just be nice and chill, your doc and a lot of guys will appreciate it.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:55 am

treifsnyder wrote:I have to agree with others, Merrix you're kind of becoming a nasty troll and probably annoying and embarrassing what seems like a nice doc- Eid in NYC. He and Kramer and obviously the best out there- just be nice and chill, your doc and a lot of guys will appreciate it.

Yeah. "Others" is plural. Stringerbell is one guy. That's singular.

And you show your intellect by thinking that a famous doc in NY who has done thousands of implants will be embarrassed (!?) when one of his patients first write the most objective, detailed, fact based and answered thread ever on FT, and then in another thread points out that a natural flaccid does not stick straight out and does not spray piss on your shoes.
You think he will be embarrassed or even care??? Or read it at all?

Good thinking there.
Last edited by merrix on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:54 am

ddbryan1972 wrote:Dude,
It hangs like a big dick should. :) Because of the tubes in it, when I pull it out and hold it to pee, it sticks straight out. :o If I said it hangs like a big dick (5.5 flaccid) it does! I should know it's my dick! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Donnie

Well, I have thicker and stiffer tubes (Bioflex vs silicone) in a similar sized flaccid. And it does not stick straight out. And I don't ever piss on my shoes.
So there's a difference.
Can be good for all seeking knowledge to know that not all will have a stiff flaccid and piss all over their shoes.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

Return to “Implants”