question on regaining size

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: question on regaining size

Postby alibaba » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Awesome about the gel. I had heard about the jell but never have heard anyone say it works. Psycholigically, it is tough losing size when you had it. Odd that you never noticed when it was large but after losing 25% and having a wife that has had 4 kids it is a real downer to drop a pin in a pencil size hole. My wife's first comment seeing me after the prostatectomy is " I cannot believe how small it is now". It boils down to if we had been used to 4 inches, then 4 inches would have been normal and fine to us but it is as devastating to us as if a 4" person now had 2. I would say that having something usable is still preferable to something useless. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Kidder, would please post what the ingredients are and where the compounding pharmacy is or p.m. the info? I rec'd an email from a friend with an implant who is having glans issues and this may be his answer that he can bring up to his doc. Thanks d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

kidder

Postby kidder » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:16 am

Hey Alibaba--Sounds like you've never had the Tri-mix experience. I've said before that it was terrific. If it weren't for my Peyronies, I'd still be doing that. But my home uro should've warned me to be cautious when injecting. I made my Peyronies worse, with more scarring because of a careless manner. I wish I'd have, in the beginning, bought an auto inject. Virtually painless, and with the accuracy it produces, reduces any danger of more scarring. Oh,well. Anyway, the ingredients are, I think, identical with the gel. Puzzling, because the liquid must be refrigerated, while the gel doesn't. I think your friend could find it without the ingredients. Just Trimix. But I'll give them to you anyway. Papav/phentol/Pge1. Don't know about regular pharmacies. He'll want a specialty type pharm. Yellow pages should give one. Oh, just noticed, I keep saying gel, but it's a creamy lotion. Not that it matters. Take care.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:59 pm

I have had years of trimix injectable. Just not the gel. When I asked a local urologist about the gel he knew nothing of it. Yesterday's request was for a friend who has an implant. Cannot use a shot with an implant. Thanks. I will pass it on.d

Return to “Implants”