Coloplst IPP surgery with Dr. Osmonov - 23/06/2023 (Germany)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
freshkid1234

Re: Coloplst IPP surgery with Dr. Osmonov - 23/06/2023 (Germany) some issues!

Postby freshkid1234 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:19 pm

Day 17

Most time of my day I am deflating my autoinflation-dick and look how fast the fluid come back into my cylinders. I tried everything. I have the Titan Touch Pump. I pressed deflation and squeezed with the other hand the fluid out of my cylinders and then really hard pressed the deflation button. This helped sometimes but after 5min there is again a big amount of fluid in my cylinders. I know it cause I can deflate some fluid again without any inflation before. So it s very annoying. I just do it cause walking around with this semi erection is so disturbing and hindering me in every movement.
I found out that autoinflation is much more prominent in a stand up position compared when I am laying down.

Also I mentioned my hard spot at the lower part of the shaft. it seems that this also blocks my penis from going more downwoard. Cause if I press hard in this region my penis points then more downwoard. Until now I dont know if its tubing or maybe a kink in the cylinder, pointing forward into my scrotum. I am also thinking about this could be a kink because I cant imagine that tubing can be so hard and prominent and also with such a width. I asked my local urologist if its maybe possible to get an xray or MR that I can see what blocks me down there in the shaft region. He just sayed, your surgeon is responsible for that I must talk with him about that. I love docs, they are so helpful :)

I attached one pic of my penis, very short time after I fully deflated it and squeezed everything out. I dont want to have a bad humor but I am sure my flaccid dick is for sure more prominet than other full inflated implants here at FT (I just remember one of Eids old videos from a patient who inflated his device and it had the same erection angle as mine, and Eid said look what a terrific and natural looking erection :D). If this would be soft and bendable it wouldnt bother me so much but it s not.
So to summarize I think I am really fucked up.

Who else had such a flaccid Coloplast after 2-3weeks? and everything ended fine?
Attachments
Screenshot_20230710-193158_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230710-193158_Gallery.jpg (865.55 KiB) Viewed 641 times
Dr. Osmonov - 23/6/2023 UKSH Kiel
Coloplast 22cm+1cm RTE, Titan Touch pump - penoscrotal

jwitten567

Postby jwitten567 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:29 pm

i would work with your surgeon initially. most will wait 2-3 months to let everything settle out before taking a good look regarding any issues effecting the function.

I had similar problem with coloplast implant (twisting of cylinder inside corpora). Before that, had the pump interrogated by several surgeons and reps. my current surgeon got MRI that showed problem - everyone else wanted to just go back in and fix whatever was the problem. Seemed weird to me with all the advances in imaging in medicine.
Radical Prostatectomy in 2015; failed pills, straight to Coloplast Titan in 2019 by Dr. Valenzuela in NYC, Replaced with AMS 700 CX in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego, CA. Wish I jumped to an implant even before prostate cancer!

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:48 pm

jwitten567 wrote:i would work with your surgeon initially. most will wait 2-3 months to let everything settle out before taking a good look regarding any issues effecting the function.

I had similar problem with coloplast implant (twisting of cylinder inside corpora). Before that, had the pump interrogated by several surgeons and reps. my current surgeon got MRI that showed problem - everyone else wanted to just go back in and fix whatever was the problem. Seemed weird to me with all the advances in imaging in medicine.

Whats the difference you felt with both implants
Veno-Occulsive ED for 10+ years. Implanted 7.2023 AMS 700. Osmonov Germany

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:55 pm

jwitten567 wrote:i would work with your surgeon initially. most will wait 2-3 months to let everything settle out before taking a good look regarding any issues effecting the function.

I have an appointment with my surgeon in 2 weeks. I just wanted to get a xray or MRI beforehand that I can see whats going on and to detect what causes my problem (hard spot at the lower shaft) and if tubing can be really so prominent down there.

Here in my home country most of the urologist know absoultely nothing about penile implants at all and so also my local urologist. I see that you had Coloplast and then an AMS. Which of them give you a more normal daily life? Or do you think coloplast has also a good flaccid when it softens up?

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:06 pm

I am sorry for your problems and wish you good luck.
Its a shame that you have mechanical problems because otherwise your dick looks really good in length and girth. Were you a grower or shower before and do you think you are sized correctly and not lost any size?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:37 pm

Frenchie wrote:I am sorry for your problems and wish you good luck.
Its a shame that you have mechanical problems because otherwise your dick looks really good in length and girth. Were you a grower or shower before and do you think you are sized correctly and not lost any size?

I had 12cm flaccid (dont know if its enough to be a shower) and 18cm erect.

Yes I can say that I am sized correct. My tips going perfect mid glans and my lenght flaccid -(not real flaccid) is now 15cm.
I can feel some folds at the side of my base so maybe fully pumped ( I am allowed to pump at week 5) It will be 16cm.
I can get good glans engorgement so I will end up maybe with 17cm and that s ok for me, so far it looks like no big size loss. That was one reason I considered him cause all the other s which had surgery with him had the same lenght or max 1cm loss.

Sizing part I cant complain so far. Pump is placed good in my opinion so there are also good parts from my surgery.
Also I have good feelings in my corpus spongiosum and I guess I will not have any orgasm problems in future.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:03 pm

I see that you are not circumcised, I am not circumcised either, only that my glans after the operation is out as if I had been circumcised, this thing bothers me a lot, I have had my glans covered by the foreskin all my life, I had a great sensitivity, this thing has made it, I have suffered and it still bothers me, I'm getting used to it, but I don't understand why I find myself with the glans out, and many here who are not circumcised have the glans covered by the foreskin, apart from my tips, they are just under the skin of the glans, placing the finger they feel just below, they are felt even when it is deflated, they are not felt only when I am aroused and the glans is swollen, for me they are too much inside, but the doctor claims that it is all right , but imagine if they admit their mistake, he told me that it will pass, and thanks, and I hope so, meanwhile today it's been 24 weeks and I'm still with these annoyances that I'm forced to live with, because now nothing more can be done
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

freshkid1234

Postby freshkid1234 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:30 pm

frank66665 wrote:I see that you are not circumcised, I am not circumcised either, only that my glans after the operation is out as if I had been circumcised, this thing bothers me a lot, I have had my glans covered by the foreskin all my life, I had a great sensitivity, this thing has made it, I have suffered and it still bothers me, I'm getting used to it, but I don't understand why I find myself with the glans out, and many here who are not circumcised have the glans covered by the foreskin, apart from my tips, they are just under the skin of the glans, placing the finger they feel just below, they are felt even when it is deflated, they are not felt only when I am aroused and the glans is swollen, for me they are too much inside, but the doctor claims that it is all right , but imagine if they admit their mistake, he told me that it will pass, and thanks, and I hope so, meanwhile today it's been 24 weeks and I'm still with these annoyances that I'm forced to live with, because now nothing more can be done

my foreskin is my only protector from my shit semi erection, if I wouldnt have a foreskin with this permanent semi erection it would be much worse for me, my foreskin protect my glans. maybe you was a grower before your implant and now with the bigger flaccid your foreskin isnt long enough for the longer flaccid. My tips are mid glans, if your tips are longer than that or pushing to much to the glans your oversized in my opinion. I read some stories about circumcised man who stretched their foreskin and could protect the glans with that. you still have your foreskin, if I were you I would also stretch it forward to cover your glans, it s very important to maintain your sensations there. I guess with oil and gentle stretching it must be possible over some months/years. In my opinion Antonini is not a trustworthy surgeon, and I dont say it only cause of your case. I read many post s of patients who are not satisfied with the outcome of his surgery. I was also in contact with his assistant, and for me it was just an implant selling procedere, they dont give a shit if it s the right medical treatment to you, they are interested in money put the implant in you and thats it - especially the intention from his assistant. Thats my conclusion about him - I never spoke with him but his assistant was so manipulative to get you to have surgery that it smelled like spoiled fish to me. A medical treatment should never be a sales pitch. The main goal must be to find a doctor who is interested in your health and well being and there are only a few out there. When they are interested in the money and your health it s also ok but stay away from them who dont give a shit about you after the surgery!

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:50 pm

freshkid1234 wrote:
frank66665 wrote:I see that you are not circumcised, I am not circumcised either, only that my glans after the operation is out as if I had been circumcised, this thing bothers me a lot, I have had my glans covered by the foreskin all my life, I had a great sensitivity, this thing has made it, I have suffered and it still bothers me, I'm getting used to it, but I don't understand why I find myself with the glans out, and many here who are not circumcised have the glans covered by the foreskin, apart from my tips, they are just under the skin of the glans, placing the finger they feel just below, they are felt even when it is deflated, they are not felt only when I am aroused and the glans is swollen, for me they are too much inside, but the doctor claims that it is all right , but imagine if they admit their mistake, he told me that it will pass, and thanks, and I hope so, meanwhile today it's been 24 weeks and I'm still with these annoyances that I'm forced to live with, because now nothing more can be done

my foreskin is my only protector from my shit semi erection, if I wouldnt have a foreskin with this permanent semi erection it would be much worse for me, my foreskin protect my glans. maybe you was a grower before your implant and now with the bigger flaccid your foreskin isnt long enough for the longer flaccid. My tips are mid glans, if your tips are longer than that or pushing to much to the glans your oversized in my opinion. I read some stories about circumcised man who stretched their foreskin and could protect the glans with that. you still have your foreskin, if I were you I would also stretch it forward to cover your glans, it s very important to maintain your sensations there. I guess with oil and gentle stretching it must be possible over some months/years. In my opinion Antonini is not a trustworthy surgeon, and I dont say it only cause of your case. I read many post s of patients who are not satisfied with the outcome of his surgery. I was also in contact with his assistant, and for me it was just an implant selling procedere, they dont give a shit if it s the right medical treatment to you, they are interested in money put the implant in you and thats it - especially the intention from his assistant. Thats my conclusion about him - I never spoke with him but his assistant was so manipulative to get you to have surgery that it smelled like spoiled fish to me. A medical treatment should never be a sales pitch. The main goal must be to find a doctor who is interested in your health and well being and there are only a few out there. When they are interested in the money and your health it s also ok but stay away from them who dont give a shit about you after the surgery!

if you want we can talk in pm, regarding oil and stretching, what kind of oil? do you remember the posts or the thread?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

jwitten567

Postby jwitten567 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:18 pm

The coloplast is definitely more rigid and noticeable when flaccid compared to AMS which has more of a natural appearance. With the coloplast, i would keep 1-2 pumps at baseline just so it didn't have this weird bent penis appearance when flaccid. I don't have that issue with AMS. This doesn't really impact anything other than the cosmetics of it.

Functionally, the pump on the AMS Is easier for me to use primarily because it has been easier to deflate compared to the coloplast. This was the main selling point for me with my revision surgery and deciding to switch from coloplast to ams. I think its important to look for surgeon that offers both options and can tailor to your specific preferences/goals as was the case with me.
Radical Prostatectomy in 2015; failed pills, straight to Coloplast Titan in 2019 by Dr. Valenzuela in NYC, Replaced with AMS 700 CX in 2022 by Dr. Darshan Patel in San Diego, CA. Wish I jumped to an implant even before prostate cancer!

Return to “Implants”