Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Journeyman

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:18 am

( Sunday morning 6/11/23 ) ...Did my cycling routine and I'm measuring 7.5"L not only consistently but also easily. Just in the last 2 days it happened. My penis had even crested the 7.5" mark on the ruler . I did another post called " bpl ..does it really matter ?" I was wondering ," yeah I can jam a wooden ruler into the fat pad to the bone but , is this even usable dick?" The consensus was " Yes " it is usable dick that you should be able to bury into her, so those inches DO matter even if hidden. So , if that's the case then that's where my base should be measured from . I did that and was measuring 7" + . That's not to give the impression that I have 7 " girth. Most of my shaft is in the 5.5" to 6" range . My dick spreads out at the base , probably like most men . All I know is the next time I have sex , I'm gonna try to get her to experience 7" girth at her vagina opening . In summary, I'm super excited of where I am already. I've far exceeded my wildest dreams. Men on this site say you may continue to experience gains for 6 months to year ( with dedicated cycling) as the polymer cylinders get expanded and softens. Can't wait to see where I'll end up . Next goal 7.75" L
Last edited by Journeyman on Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:41 am

I want to correct a misrepresentation... in my post " bpl - does it really matter " there WASN'T a " consensus " . One guy basically said it's a feel good measurement and another guy said ( I'm paraphrasing ) Hell yeah it counts! You should be able to jam that shit in there ... lol .

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:28 am

Journeyman wrote:Got the green light from Dr Clavell to start cycling on May 25th , a little over 4 weeks post op . I had healed really well with hardly any pain. When I first measured post - op I was about 6.25 " L × 5.25 G . During that 4 week time table I noticed a 1/4 increase L+G just doing nothing ( I might of put a couple additional pumps into the cylinders getting a feel for the new equipment ) . I asked in another post if it was possible to max out at 7" × 6" after I broke in my coloplast titan with cycling if I was currently 6.5"L × 5.5"G . Most said they didn't think I could gain that much. Well I've been cycling for a week and a half and just measured 7.25" L × 6.25 G ! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ! I really believe I'm getting these quick results because of how determined I was pre-op . I was terrified of the " use it or lose it " videos I saw . The atrophy years of ED would cause , so I got proactive. I did a combination of VED and the penimaster pro traction device for about a year ( longer with the ved ) . I'd stretch with the pm pro for hours then use the ved to engorge my stretched out member. I would do this over and over . With time, I was able to add more attachments to the pm pro to stretch it even longer . I'm not a Doctor. I haven't seen or done any studies on it . I'm giving you my honest testimonial of what I'm experiencing. There's videos on YouTube with guys claiming they gained 1" to 2 " in length with determined pm pro use . It's all about getting that tunica stretched and expanded. I'm a believer !

Yes, cycling works.
I actually incorporated a little "jelqing"(Cycling when your soft) and aggressive cycling when your fully inflated.
Pre-Surgery I was exactly 6 inches hard.
Post surgery I was 5.2.
I got the green light after 5 weeks and away I went!( :D )
Incredibly, my wife told me she really didn't feel much of a
difference between 5.2 and 6 inches.

For the good news, after 6 months of aggressive cycling/jelqing I'm exactly where I was before.

6 inches hard.

I could not possibly be any happier with my decision to go bionic.
My Prostatectomy destroyed my erection and I was terrified at first.
Thank God, I went ahead and "pulled the trigger"

Hands down, the best decision I ever made.
It's like being 18 all over again!

If your on the fence about this, DO IT!!!!!
Just make sure you select the right surgeon.

It makes all the difference in the world.
Best wishes.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:20 pm

Oh ! I forgot to mention. If you're using a wooden 12" ruler ( like me ) to measure your bpl penis length , you might not have noticed that there is approximately an 1/8 extra on each end of the ruler. If you didn't notice then congratulations, you just gained an 1/8th" in length ... You're welcome :lol:

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:23 pm

I certainly agree with the benefit of cycling, VED and Perito exercise -- I was able to get to 7.25 from the post implant of 5.6 -- and that's from only a 19cm implant.
But at some point I hit the wall and I have found that with only occasional cycling I am maintaining my length -- which is great -- I don't miss all the work to gain more length.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:35 pm

Congrats CrazyJoe ! That's why I made this post to share with others that cycling matters . I believe pre- op work has enabled my quick gains . That's great you hit 7.25" with a 19cm implant ! I didn't even think that would be possible with the 22cm implant I have . To convert cm to inches you divide by 2.54 . So a 22cm implant ( 22cm ÷ 2.54 = 8.66 inches) is about 8 5/8 total length . So I thought I'd of maxed out by now but I keep seeing gains . Of course you also have added length with the glans. All I know is keep cycling men . It's worth it

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:57 pm

Are you guys using any soft padding on the bottom of the VED where it seals against your pelvis? I'm afraid the hard edges of the VED could kink my tubing when it sucks half my package up into the VED cylinder
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:04 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Are you guys using any soft padding on the bottom of the VED where it seals against your pelvis? I'm afraid the hard edges of the VED could kink my tubing when it sucks half my package up into the VED cylinder

No I'm not

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:10 pm

( Week 3 of cycling ) Still at 7.5" L , 5.5"G ( 6.5 - 7" at base ). I eclipsed 7.5 "L a couple times but it's erratic. Still cycling 3× a day with VED use . Pump to 100% , stretch and expand with VED ,then squeeze more pumps to 100% again . I repeat this a couple times or more until I cannot get any more saline into the cylinders. I also noticed that the pressure in the cylinders will create space and expand the tunica on its own sometimes. Pump to the max . Wait a minute or two and I'm able to add additional pumps. Dr. Clavell said he puts more saline in the reservoir than the cylinders can hold so even with expansion and softening over time I'll have plenty of fluid to Pump.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:28 am

Thanks for sharing journeyman, I started cycling a few weeks ago, can’t comment on length as i cant find my ruler, but everything seems to be around pre op size. So hard to tell because my erections sucked so bad before hand.

One thing i do notice is the back of my wifes pussy, haven’t felt that in a while. Love your thoughts on cycling, makes sense to me for getting the best possible results. I will try the same over the next year+
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Return to “Implants”