My Girlfriend Pumped Me Up. A First!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: My Girlfriend Pumped Me Up. A First!

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:21 am

Discovernew wrote:
Great story. When you said "Thailand" and "Anal", my first thought was "Ladyboy", so now i have to ask :D was it a ladyboy?

When I was stationed in Thailand, my sponsor called them "kathoey" (pronounced ka-toi, or kah-toy).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:20 am

Discovernew wrote:
ThailandBound wrote:Last night my lady and i were playing in bed. Before she got in bed i’d already pumped up just a little bit, about 30% to have something to show. After a bit of kissing and warming up as i laid on my back she got up on her knees beside me and started stroking me. Of course this is the point a normal penis might be expected to get hard. Of course, though i was aroused nothing was happening.

As she kneeled there i reached down for the pump to commence some pumping. She knocked my hand off and said “no! let me do it!”. I was pretty apprehensive about this but let her go for it. I started to give her a demo but she just took over, found the ball and gave it a squeeze. I just KNEW it would shoot out from between her fingers and shoot ballistically into the original neighbors and i kind of tensed up, bracing for that.

Didn’t happen! Her very first squeeze got some fluid moving and she noticed this (and the squeak). She was fascinated, squeezing pump by pump watching my dick get harder and harder. She could only get in about 12 pumps 1 handed, never losing her grip on the pump until she was not strong enough to pump anymore. I started to take over but she wanted to suck my dick and masturbate me for awhile at that level. (maybe 60%). So, that felt nice.

After awhile i took over 2 handed and pumped it up to 85% and we commenced a long (:30+) anal session with her in varying positions too, bottom, and spooned. In this session i fucked much, much harder than i have before with my implant. Pounding her hard and vigorously, bodies slapping loudly. In fact it was the hardest i’ve fucked anybody in years! And this i kept up for a quite some time.

Once again. New milestones:

1. I learned that a partner might very well enjoy being a “participant” in the inflation process. She was fascinated and thought it was fun. So did I.

2. The soreness i felt during my first fucking 2+ weeks ago has greatly subsided.

We have rented a nice, private pool villa her in Thailand. She told me last night that today she prefers to stay close to home. Hang out by the pool, relax, and fuck as much as possible. With my implant, i know i’m good to go all day….so no sightseeing or bar hopping for us today!

Happy.

Great story. When you said "Thailand" and "Anal", my first thought was "Ladyboy", so now i have to ask :D was it a ladyboy?

I’ve been very open about this.

Yes she is. A beautiful creature.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:43 pm

A lot of them are drop dead gorgeous.

I've only visited them in my deleted internet searches
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Return to “Implants”