Eid getting to old ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LookingUp

Re: Eid getting to old ?

Postby LookingUp » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Too old to shove tubes up a dick? Please....

Maybe Back Pain, Knees from time on feet and different body angles. He's not doing brain surgery or eye surgery or heart surgery. Pretty straight forward from all the Top 3 videos on youtube. I'm not saying it's an easy surgery. I am saying Experience overrides all other factors. That comes with years on the job. That allows handling "surprise" moments without a moment's flinch. Experience in the Op Room. Day after day. Learning every Day.

As to pilots, speaking from 35 years experience. The first 1000' after Takeoff make or break most flights. Sulley was the right man with the right experience/training at that moment. Not saying he was the only Pilot in the world capable of safely landing that day. He was ready...by experience.

That's the kind of Doc I want doing my dick. My previous problem relates. Proton radiation for PCa, 10 years later, urethroplasty for a 2cm stricture in Grey (dead) radiation damaged tissue. Dr. Morey (dallas) did 4.5 hours of surgery on what should have been 45 mins. He was prepared by experience. Tough to find a Doc willing a cut radiation damaged tissue. Poor outcomes. No training offered anywhere other than the Op Room at the moment.

I'll take the Old Guy in Love with his craft every time.

LUp
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Return to “Implants”