Skier is Bionic!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Re: Skier is Bionic!

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:23 pm

skier, congrats dude, welcome to the brotherhood !!!! The hardest part (crossing the threshold to being bionic) is now over. Yes, you now have a super power that all of us other brothers can relate too .... awesome dude, and welcome !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:23 pm

Good to know. thanks.
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:34 pm

2 week update:

So far so good. Swelling way down (can easily locate and manipulate the pump - although haven't tried to inflate yet.) No bruising at all (never really had much to speak of.)

First day back at work today (office job). Got so busy with work I pretty much just forgot about the implant most of the day. Junior is a lot stiffer thann he used to be - so I just need to be careful when aiming to go pee :lol:

So far no WTF moments.

So far no signs of infection (let's keep it that way.)

So far so good. Activation in 2 weeks.
54 yr old single guy
Severe ED for over10 years; diagnosed with peyrones and venous leak
Implanted 12/23/19, Dr. Laurence Levine
Coloplast Titan w/ Genesis pump

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:08 am

wow.....sounds like you had a dream recovery !

You might want to call your surgeon's office and ask them if you can come in early for an early activation. Sometimes, when you heal super fast, early activation can be a good idea --- call them !
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:50 pm

Quick update:

I went in and saw the PA yesterday for "activation". Absolutely no issues, no pain, no problems. She showed me a model of my pump (Genesis) and then pumped me up and deflated me, then said "OK your turn." Got er pumped up with a little fumbling, found the deflate bars, and got it deflated on the first try. Like most guys on here I was a little "disappointed" at the length ... but I she said that should improve with time and cycling and I should get back to my pre-op length. I also still have some residual ventral (downward) curve ... so glad Dr. Levine went with the Titan, which he expects will get things straightened the rest od the way out over the next couple months.

She made me do it on more time, then asked me if I felt comfortable doing it on my own and I said sure.

I have cycled twice on my own at home since with no problems. Props to the Genesis pump for being simple to use - no tricks needed once you locate the deflat bars. I do have to squeeze the bars and squeeze my penis with the other hand to get a good deflation - but that was expected and only takes a second or two.

PA said I need to cycle daily for a good two months to get my length back and straighten out the rest of my peyrones curve. I am all about that.
54 yr old single guy

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:52 pm

Skier123 wrote:Quick update:

I went in and saw the PA yesterday for "activation". Absolutely no issues, no pain, no problems. She showed me a model of my pump (Genesis) and then pumped me up and deflated me, then said "OK your turn." Got er pumped up with a little fumbling, found the deflate bars, and got it deflated on the first try. Like most guys on here I was a little "disappointed" at the length ... but I she said that should improve with time and cycling and I should get back to my pre-op length. I also still have some residual ventral (downward) curve ... so glad Dr. Levine went with the Titan, which he expects will get things straightened the rest od the way out over the next couple months.

She made me do it on more time, then asked me if I felt comfortable doing it on my own and I said sure.

I have cycled twice on my own at home since with no problems. Props to the Genesis pump for being simple to use - no tricks needed once you locate the deflat bars. I do have to squeeze the bars and squeeze my penis with the other hand to get a good deflation - but that was expected and only takes a second or two.

PA said I need to cycle daily for a good two months to get my length back and straighten out the rest of my peyrones curve. I am all about that.

Good deal, man, good for you. You clearly got the hang of deflation wayyyyyyyyyyyy quicker than I did.... :? Congrats, keep up the good work...so you can get back to having fun. I'm just over 10 weeks post-Levine and things are going really well. On-demand guaranteed hardons are just ridiculously fun. (That's what she said).
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

barrybj_98

Postby barrybj_98 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:33 pm

Skier, you mentioned that you were off work for 2 weeks. I am thinking about having this done around the end of april, but I was only planning on being off for 1 week. Just wondering what others have found?

Skier123

Postby Skier123 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:12 pm

barrybj_98 wrote:Skier, you mentioned that you were off work for 2 weeks. I am thinking about having this done around the end of april, but I was only planning on being off for 1 week. Just wondering what others have found?

Hey barry - taking two weeks off was a bit of a luxury (my company shuts down for a week over the holidays) - I have a desk job so I could have gone back to work after 1 week if I had to.

I'm sure I would have been a little more sore and tired by the end of the day ... but definitely doable if yous have an office job. If you do more physical work you may need more than 1 week off - my Dr. said no heavy lifting for at least 4 weeks.

Perhaps some of the other brothers can chime in here and share their experience?
54 yr old single guy

Return to “Implants”