Partners Views of Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Partners Views of Implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:41 pm

jfruedam wrote:All of this is good coming from you guys who majorly have an established life already and a long relationship with your wife's. That, or you are in the mature age of the spectrum (no offense) when I assume women are more accepting. But what about us on the younger side? 20s - 30s and single? As discouraging as it might sound, I just keep thinking to myself: Why would a woman want to "deal" with an artificial erection when there are a bunch of healthy guys out there she can be with? I know that sounds as if women only cared about a guys penis, but my social experience has taught me that even if no one wants to openly accept it, people is banal by nature. Not judging, it is just the way we are wired.

I just try to imagine a scenario where lets say I go out clubbing. I don't know, maybe it is me, but I would feel self conscious about the whole situation. If I want to approach a woman I found attractive that would keep messing with my mind somehow. What about casual sex? What if she tells her friends? She is young and healthy, why would she bother?

I know all this might seem demeaning because maybe women are not really like that, maybe you guys experience the same...so many thoughts. Maybe it is just me coming from my insecurities, just wanted to pour it out, looking for some light.

In the May 2019 issue of Cosmopolitan, writer Heather Smothers took a (rather shallow, but at least it is an examination) at just that question. From the woman's perspective.

In a post earlier today, I posted several links that I guarantee you will find some illumination in those threads.

Several men here have posted that once a woman finds out that an implanted penis (despite its drawbacks) does have a singular advantage - durability. To conjure an image: When "servicing" a woman's needs, an implanted penis has a virtually unlimited service life.

Read at LEAST the first two posts in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8696

I believe most women will react based on how YOU present yourself. Don't be a jerk. Be matter-of-fact. Be kind.

Yes, if the fact that you have an implant is widely known, you might experience some grief over people knowing you needed one (that you were impotent). Or you might experience some joy in finding women flocking to you because they know they can ride you "cowgirl" until the cows come home. But I found women respected me when I posted on a dating site that I was impotent and looking for a "lab partner" to accompany me on the medical journey (and sexual journey) to an eventual implant that the most common reaction was congratulatory on my courage and my commitment to taking the initiative in addressing a problem.

I opine that any woman who has had sex with a partner who came and went ... limp before she was ready for him to stop will will definitely want to "deal" with an artificial erection. Just because she does not get the personal validation of producing you erection by her attractiveness alone has not stopped many women from enjoying "artificial" erections. Besides, the dildo installed in my penis is warm to the touch and attached to a man who can listen to her...and answer.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:29 pm

jfruedam wrote:All of this is good coming from you guys who majorly have an established life already and a long relationship with your wife's. That, or you are in the mature age of the spectrum (no offense) when I assume women are more accepting. But what about us on the younger side? 20s - 30s and single? As discouraging as it might sound, I just keep thinking to myself: Why would a woman want to "deal" with an artificial erection when there are a bunch of healthy guys out there she can be with? I know that sounds as if women only cared about a guys penis, but my social experience has taught me that even if no one wants to openly accept it, people is banal by nature. Not judging, it is just the way we are wired.

I just try to imagine a scenario where lets say I go out clubbing. I don't know, maybe it is me, but I would feel self conscious about the whole situation. If I want to approach a woman I found attractive that would keep messing with my mind somehow. What about casual sex? What if she tells her friends? She is young and healthy, why would she bother?

I know all this might seem demeaning because maybe women are not really like that, maybe you guys experience the same...so many thoughts. Maybe it is just me coming from my insecurities, just wanted to pour it out, looking for some light.

As Lost Sheep & now I will point out. They'll deal with it & love it because it is an erection their dreams are made of. Hardest they've ever had & lasts longer than any other guy they've ever been with. You'll show up with the vagina killer. Please tell me how can this be bad?
As for a mature woman being accepting. Sure my wife accepts that I have ED. She doesn't like it but it is what it is. Btw, she brought up an implant twice before I ever researched it.
Now for what you don't know. We started dating very young, really young. You haven't lived until you've had a young girlfriend have multiple orgasms, everytime. So what if she tells her friends? My wife's friends quit talking about sex with her as soon as they found out that her bell was getting rang EVERY time. That my young friend is damn good advertising. Tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't like being known as the multiple orgasm provider.
You're in the perfect place, young enough to enjoy a world record hard dick for most of your adult life. Personally, I think your worries are going to be unfounded or over blown.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:38 pm

There was a thread on Reddit wherein I read something revealing about women and their desires.

Women generally want to be desired.

As a general rule women hate being seen as sexual objects except (as one woman put it on a thread in Reddit) I HATE to be seen as a sexual object. Except when I'm HORNEY! Then I LOVE it!

A man's erection tells a woman she is desirable. But you can show her that you desire her in SO MANY ways! Then the apparatus of the erection is less important. That is, your actions, words, body language to name a few. Now, if the only means you have to communicate desire is by showing that she has produced an erection in you (and that is now only done by an implant), you really need to expand your repertoire to the half-dozen other ways to show her.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”