1st time sex with implant (82nd PIV)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
richard_goes_bionic
Posts: 293
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (82nd PIV)

Postby richard_goes_bionic » Thu Oct 08, 2026 2:37 am

Hey Elbowroom and thanks for the advice. Actually this happened the other day, we both doozed off after some great sex while I still was inside her. This could never happened before because it would shrink that much that it would not stay inside. It was a nice experience and when I woke up I was horny again but she wanted a rest.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, ClaudeBot, YandexBot and 234 guests