Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Re: Implant + TEP procedure Journal - 34yr old Australian

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:24 am

Just came interstate and had my appointment with my doctor.

He advised the following:

- he is not sure on why I have pain after leakage;
- the pump is very awkwardly positioned;
- it is possible the reservoir needs to be moved;
- the auto-inflation may be from the reservoir being pushed against;
- the reason the left side inflates and deflates more may be due to the grafting.

I am currently in the hospital staying overnight to be operated for a revision tomorrow morning. The surgeon is unsure what exactly he will do, he is going to decide on the day. He will take the pump and cylinders out, check for infection etc. He may move the reservoir and take out some fluid. He will do a cystoscopy and also look inside for any abnormalities, he may then put the same device in or put a new one in, he will also remove some of the scrotal webbing.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

atul21

Postby atul21 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:13 am

Take care bro. Hope this will bring to an end all the issues you have faced with your implant. Will keep you in my prayers.

Wish you the best.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

drayan123

Postby drayan123 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:05 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:Just came interstate and had my appointment with my doctor.

- the reason the left side inflates and deflates more may be due to the grafting.

I am currently in the hospital staying overnight to be operated for a revision tomorrow morning. The surgeon is unsure what exactly he will do, he is going to decide on the day. He will take the pump and cylinders out, check for infection etc. He may move the reservoir and take out some fluid. He will do a cystoscopy and also look inside for any abnormalities, he may then put the same device in or put a new one in, he will also remove some of the scrotal webbing.

J

This doctor is giving me double thoughts bro I reckon I’m gonna go with some other doctor

España1980

Postby España1980 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:34 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Just came interstate and had my appointment with my doctor.

J

How did the surgery go, friend?

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:20 am

Thanks guys, I am swollen currently, and fully deflated. Once the swelling goes down I will try to inflate and see how everything is. The pump is in a really good position now.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

España1980

Postby España1980 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:27 pm

Hey friend how are you doing? you are missed in the forum

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:53 pm

Update

10 days post revision

I believe the surgeon fixed the pump (it is now placed low and a bit more comfortable), performed the scrotal web procedure, and removed 10ml from the reservoir. He may have pulled everything out and did a washout - I am not yet sure.

One of the main issues I had was that the left side seems to inflate more than the right. When inflated, I can feel a strong cylinder on the left, it is round. On the right, as we move up towards the top of the penis, it is oval, flat and a bit soft. When cycling, it seems as though the left side is stretching, I can only feel the stretch on the left side. The surgeon advised it is possibly that the graft on the right side has contracted, he said he will try to contract it open during the surgery but this may be something that I just have to live with. Has anyone ever come across anything like this?

A part of me is really wondering if I had gone just the implant surgery, whether I would have avoided all these issues.

I am grateful for any feedback or advice.

J

España1980

Postby España1980 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:04 pm

Hello friend, I'm glad to hear from you. So you don't really know everything the surgeon has done? With respect to what you say about the graft contracting, could it be that daily cycling will solve the problem? I don't have a graft, nor do I have an implant, but I think that forcing the tissues to stretch daily with cycling could help solve the problem you mention. Or have you thought if a VED could help with this problem? wish you all the best

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:37 am

Update

I have mostly been resting, just 11 days post revision. It seems like the pump has taken the same place as pre-surgery, the deflate valve is poking my right side scrotum which causes friction n some pain/discomfort when walking.

Will cycle next week. The cut is on the scrotum this time (first surgery was sub-coronal).

I think I just need to rest, recover, and time will tell the rest.

J

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:38 am

España1980 wrote:Hello friend, I'm glad to hear from you. So you don't really know everything the surgeon has done? With respect to what you say about the graft contracting, could it be that daily cycling will solve the problem? I don't have a graft, nor do I have an implant, but I think that forcing the tissues to stretch daily with cycling could help solve the problem you mention. Or have you thought if a VED could help with this problem? wish you all the best

Thanks Espana, I appreciate your message. Yes, you are correct, my surgeon advised that daily cycling could contract the graft. Maybe a VED would help, I am not sure, I am worried about the VED causing issues to the tubing.

Return to “Implants”