Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
thedriver

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby thedriver » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:39 am

As I think back on my IPP's I always seemed to have a cold head and not alot of feeling in the shaft like I do with this MPP, I think a person can inflate it to this point of not having enough space for natural engorgement and getting any blood flow to the head of the penis.
And the tips are also very different, as mentioned in previous posts the rounded ends are fantastic on the MPP's, more natural than with the IPP Titan more pointed tips.
I have the Genesis with the rounded tips, 13mmx 23cm 3 weeks post op, everything is perfect so far, and my dick is stiff as a pipe, I can't imagine the rigicon being even more stiff.
Next week I get the full go ahead for use, I have only received oral so far, and I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, the wifey or me.
I wish some of these posts about the MPP's were more frequent a few years ago I could have avoided alot of pain, hassle, and misery.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:58 am

thedriver wrote:As I think back on my IPP's I always seemed to have a cold head and not alot of feeling in the shaft like I do with this MPP, I think a person can inflate it to this point of not having enough space for natural engorgement and getting any blood flow to the head of the penis.
And the tips are also very different, as mentioned in previous posts the rounded ends are fantastic on the MPP's, more natural than with the IPP Titan more pointed tips.
I have the Genesis with the rounded tips, 13mmx 23cm 3 weeks post op, everything is perfect so far, and my dick is stiff as a pipe, I can't imagine the rigicon being even more stiff.
Next week I get the full go ahead for use, I have only received oral so far, and I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, the wifey or me.
I wish some of these posts about the MPP's were more frequent a few years ago I could have avoided alot of pain, hassle, and misery.

Am sure after ur go ahead that we will hear from u another opinion about the malleable

It will be a new page in ur life
Wish u all the best & many joyful time bro

Dont forget douching and well clean after intercourse ... To keep away from any kind of infection especially the 1st 6 months
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:03 am

Another thing i forgot to mention... Dr told me That after a while ... The body creates some kind of capsule around the implant rods ... Which by time let the body deal with the implant as a part of it and not a foreign object .... And by this time the infection probability becomes zero%
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:14 am

Some more tips
If u felt any kind of harshness in the tips after intercourse.... The douching and cleaning ... Fill in the Meatus an antibiotic cream gently

Am using this one in the photo prescribed by my dr
Attachments
images - 2024-02-24T160748.839.jpeg
images - 2024-02-24T160748.839.jpeg (10.85 KiB) Viewed 239 times
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

thedriver

Postby thedriver » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:15 am

mbambo wrote:Another thing i forgot to mention... Dr told me That after a while ... The body creates some kind of capsule around the implant rods ... Which by time let the body deal with the implant as a part of it and not a foreign object .... And by this time the infection probability becomes zero%

I was told the same thing from my surgeon, being that I had the IPP titan in the past that it formed a capsule for the MPP and I shouldn't have to worry about erosion also, I'm hoping he is right.
I'm excited to try it out the MPP fully next week with the wifey, I can actually plan ahead without the full fear of something going wrong with the IPP failures I've had in the past.
You easymoney and a few others were very helpful in my decision to go MPP.
Thank you for all of the first hand info.
After 4 Titan IPP failures within 4 years I finally wised up and went to the Malleable Genesis 23cm- 13mm implanted 2-1-24 and no regrets so far.
For those that are asking, I'm going to change the wifeys avatar weekly.

LastHope

Postby LastHope » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:33 am

Thanks to YouTube for this video suggestion! Encouraging words on MPP from a surgeon, this is extremely rare in the US.

https://youtu.be/k2dYbbcHkqo?si=karhTncPn6w18Umj

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:41 am

LastHope wrote:Thanks to YouTube for this video suggestion! Encouraging words on MPP from a surgeon, this is extremely rare in the US.

He is the one I may be getting the Rigicon done with. I have an appointment with him for march 19th already.

He is the largest malleable implanter in the US and seems to have a preference for malleables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RylIpAEn1aQ

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:43 am

thedriver wrote:
mbambo wrote:Another thing i forgot to mention... Dr told me That after a while ... The body creates some kind of capsule around the implant rods ... Which by time let the body deal with the implant as a part of it and not a foreign object .... And by this time the infection probability becomes zero%

I was told the same thing from my surgeon, being that I had the IPP titan in the past that it formed a capsule for the MPP and I shouldn't have to worry about erosion also, I'm hoping he is right.
I'm excited to try it out the MPP fully next week with the wifey, I can actually plan ahead without the full fear of something going wrong with the IPP failures I've had in the past.
You easymoney and a few others were very helpful in my decision to go MPP.
Thank you for all of the first hand info.

That's just an advantage in the beginning, if you get a malleable as your first, as with any silicone made implant, the body will form a scar tissue capsule around it. It's not limited to the inflatable.

The advantage is you'll have that capsule from the start

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:57 am

Mark1974 wrote:
Rufian wrote:I'll probably need the rigicon 14mm to keep my 5.75' girth and at the base is thicker like 5.9

A wider mm could lead to less overall satisfaction

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9023239/

You want to leave some space for your natural anatomy to improve bloodflow and avoid erosion

that will be up to the surgeon, all I can tell him is that I want the exact size, don't want to oversized or undersized, maybe 13mm like bambo will be ok i dont mind if i lose half an inch of girth, it would still be above average in girth, but of course, id rather not lose girth

the question is how much difference is between 12mm and 13mm for example

between 13mm and 14mm?

Bamboo says his girth is bigger than before and now is at 5.2, which means he was thinner than that before implant

I'm 5.8 girth without implant, the big question is would 13mm be enough for me?

for what kind of girth would the 14mm option be? above 6 inches? I doubt it

thats another downside of tactra and genesis, the 13mm max size, so if you have 5.8 like me, chances are you will lose some girth

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:55 pm

Rufian wrote:
LastHope wrote:Thanks to YouTube for this video suggestion! Encouraging words on MPP from a surgeon, this is extremely rare in the US.

He is the one I may be getting the Rigicon done with. I have an appointment with him for march 19th already.

He is the largest malleable implanter in the US and seems to have a preference for malleables.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RylIpAEn1aQ

rufian what is his name and where is this doctor in the United States who prefers malleable ones, unfortunately I don't understand what they say on the video, I don't know English
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Return to “Implants”