1st time sex with implant (83rd PIV) 50.000+ thanks

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
richard_goes_bionic
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (60th-65th PIV)

Postby richard_goes_bionic » Fri Aug 21, 2026 1:06 am

Sorry Claywcl to hear about your prostatectomy, hope you are doing fine. Yes and it seems like I come even more than before surgery.
Now it's either I get off fast or I need so long that she gets worn out. If I am rock hard my sensibility is less than if I quit the last 20 pumps. I have always loved to eat a woman's pussy. I think oral sex is a very intimate way of showing how much you appreciate your partner and her/his body.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.

richard_goes_bionic
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (66th-70th PIV)

Postby richard_goes_bionic » Sat Aug 29, 2026 3:51 am

So finally vacation is over, had some really good sessions the last days in some nice 5 stars hotel beds around cote azure.
Special one to mention with dildo DP and combined climax. The neighbour room called the reception and they send one up, thought a crime is under progress because of her screaming under multiple orgasm. :D :D

Hope you had a nice time too and enjoy the Indian summer.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.

User avatar
dan_bionic
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am

Re: 1st time sex with implant (66th-70th PIV)

Postby dan_bionic » Sat Aug 29, 2026 4:37 am

richard_goes_bionic wrote:So finally vacation is over, had some really good sessions the last days in some nice 5 stars hotel beds around cote azure.
Special one to mention with dildo DP and combined climax. The neighbour room called the reception and they send one up, thought a crime is under progress because of her screaming under multiple orgasm. :D :D

Hope you had a nice time too and enjoy the Indian summer.


Richard :!:
happy to hear about your great sex and funny story with the "crime" :lol:
Best
Dan
68, Germany, lost 40 years to 4 asexual marriages and ED.
Implanted: July 2023, AMS LGX 18cm + 5 cm RTE
The best gift I made to myself! :lol: Fucking young chicks to compensate 8-)
Bionic Dick "at work":
https://implantporn.com/videos/

richard_goes_bionic
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (66th-70th PIV)

Postby richard_goes_bionic » Sun Aug 30, 2026 5:59 pm

Dan glad you enjoy, I can't wait to read about your stories from Pattaya. I wrote a complain to the Hotel, how a 5 star bedroom can have such thin walls that you not able to fuck your wife without getting disturbed. Still wait for the answer. :D

I am glad we can share our experiences here on FT, actually only here because if I would tell this to my friends they would think he is only making things up and would lough, everybody expect that we are not able any more to pull something like this off. Mostly because they know about their own disability to perform.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.

User avatar
dan_bionic
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am

Re: 1st time sex with implant (66th-70th PIV)

Postby dan_bionic » Sun Aug 30, 2026 10:45 pm

richard_goes_bionic wrote:Dan glad you enjoy, I can't wait to read about your stories from Pattaya. I wrote a complain to the Hotel, how a 5 star bedroom can have such thin walls that you not able to fuck your wife without getting disturbed. Still wait for the answer. :D

I am glad we can share our experiences here on FT, actually only here because if I would tell this to my friends they would think he is only making things up and would lough, everybody expect that we are not able any more to pull something like this off. Mostly because they know about their own disability to perform.


Yeah, that's true, you cant't tell to anyone in our age, we can fuck like this, no one believes, cause they simply cant't...
FT is the only place to share our stories :)
Cheers
Dan
68, Germany, lost 40 years to 4 asexual marriages and ED.
Implanted: July 2023, AMS LGX 18cm + 5 cm RTE
The best gift I made to myself! :lol: Fucking young chicks to compensate 8-)
Bionic Dick "at work":
https://implantporn.com/videos/

richard_goes_bionic
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)

Postby richard_goes_bionic » Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:07 pm

After vacation we split up for a couple of weeks and I had time to play with myself again which worked out quite ok.
my VED pussy works very well, and use it or lose it, so guys we know what we have to do.
Like I wrote in an other topic about my pump bulb problem which is still hard like a marble and difficult to pump to a very hard erection. So I consulted my doctor and we came to an agreement that I have not cycled enough. I know my cycling was mostly combined with sex. So he suggest to move up my cycling to at least once a day and leave it fully inflated for 1 hour.
Today was the first day I met her again and I tried to exercise doctors order immediately which ended in despair and bad vibes because she was worn out and none of us climaxed after 50 minutes.
I think tomorrow is again cycling without sex. :D Thats the drawback of being bionic with a partner in more or less the same age like yourself. They have problem to follow our pace and get frustrated over the fact we can and would like to fuck nearly every day.
I have also experienced that after implant I need often much longer to climax than before, which of course can give the other part problems either in the back or shoulder which feels sex is like a sport performance. :D
What's your suggestion or solution to this situation?
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.

User avatar
dan_bionic
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am

Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)

Postby dan_bionic » Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:51 pm

richard_goes_bionic wrote:After vacation we split up for a couple of weeks and I had time to play with myself again which worked out quite ok.
my VED pussy works very well, and use it or lose it, so guys we know what we have to do.
Like I wrote in an other topic about my pump bulb problem which is still hard like a marble and difficult to pump to a very hard erection. So I consulted my doctor and we came to an agreement that I have not cycled enough. I know my cycling was mostly combined with sex. So he suggest to move up my cycling to at least once a day and leave it fully inflated for 1 hour.
Today was the first day I met her again and I tried to exercise doctors order immediately which ended in despair and bad vibes because she was worn out and none of us climaxed after 50 minutes.
I think tomorrow is again cycling without sex. :D Thats the drawback of being bionic with a partner in more or less the same age like yourself. They have problem to follow our pace and get frustrated over the fact we can and would like to fuck nearly every day.
I have also experienced that after implant I need often much longer to climax than before, which of course can give the other part problems either in the back or shoulder which feels sex is like a sport performance. :D
What's your suggestion or solution to this situation?


Fuck only young hot chicks, that'll make you horny and give her the best dick ever!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
68, Germany, lost 40 years to 4 asexual marriages and ED.
Implanted: July 2023, AMS LGX 18cm + 5 cm RTE
The best gift I made to myself! :lol: Fucking young chicks to compensate 8-)
Bionic Dick "at work":
https://implantporn.com/videos/

richard_goes_bionic
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2024 4:09 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)

Postby richard_goes_bionic » Thu Sep 17, 2026 12:08 pm

I know this was coming Dan :D :D :D Did not expect less. :D :D Enjoy life to the fullest.
68 years old, good shape but 10 years struggle with VED, pills, needles.
arterial sclerosis comb.with venous leak.
Rigicon infla 10ax, 22(12+10) x12 + 1cm rte. Dr. Beley, Paris. 06.11.25
before implant: VED 6,5 x 4.9 bone pressed.

User avatar
dan_bionic
Posts: 1011
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:50 am

Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)

Postby dan_bionic » Thu Sep 17, 2026 1:33 pm

richard_goes_bionic wrote:I know this was coming Dan :D :D :D Did not expect less. :D :D Enjoy life to the fullest.

That's what life is about, especially after suffering with ED and finally get a miracle solution, the implant :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan
68, Germany, lost 40 years to 4 asexual marriages and ED.
Implanted: July 2023, AMS LGX 18cm + 5 cm RTE
The best gift I made to myself! :lol: Fucking young chicks to compensate 8-)
Bionic Dick "at work":
https://implantporn.com/videos/

Kodixx
Posts: 1097
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2025 5:32 pm

Re: 1st time sex with implant (71st-75th PIV)

Postby Kodixx » Thu Sep 17, 2026 3:55 pm

richard_goes_bionic, I abbreviated your message below and am replying to just that part of it.
Get a Magic Wand vibrator - it's big, but it's the "mother of all" vibrators. 7000 rpm and waterproof. Produces Richter scale vibration :)
Its known to be one of the best for giving her orgasms, fast, by vibrating so hard it stimulates everything down there like no other.
When she's having problems getting to the big O, use it during foreplay. And for lots more fun it also works between the two of you in missionary and cowgirl positions if you're at a 45 degree angle. Or any position where you can hold it against her. It's an interesting ride :)
She gets orgasms.
You get to enjoy them with someone you really care about.
And reliable fast orgasms do wonders for getting her "on board".

Bonus points : combine the vibrator with warming lube for even more "explosive" results.
We like "ZANGO Wicked Aqua Heat Water Based Personal Lubricant 60ml" (Amazon).
You might even find that when PIV the warming lube does something for your level of sensation also :)

- Chuck
richard_goes_bionic wrote:Today was the first day I met her again and I tried to exercise doctors order immediately which ended in despair and bad vibes because she was worn out and none of us climaxed after 50 minutes. That's the drawback of being bionic with a partner in more or less the same age like yourself. They have problem to follow our pace and get frustrated over the fact we can and would like to fuck nearly every day.
What's your suggestion or solution to this situation?
Feb 2025 58yo, 38 w/ greatest wife ever
AMS CX, Tenacio, Dr Broghammer (excellent) pre-op L:7", post-op @ 9 mo L: 6.5=>7.0" G: 5.5=>5.75"
2wks pain, cycling/sex @ 7wks, minor pain until 10wks, felt like 'new normal' sex @ 16wks


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: amazonbot, ClaudeBot, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 266 guests