Erection: Organic or Mechanical?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
vey999

Re: Erection: Organic or Mechanical?

Postby vey999 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Who would trade a functioning penis for an implanted one?

Gee, tough question. Here's another one: who would trade a functioning 20 year-old body for a 80 year-old one that has a heart disease.

When you have a way of making us all young again, let us know.
Age 60.Titan installed at VAMC Orlando. 12/15/2016 by Sarat Sabharwal.

Slavicguy123

Postby Slavicguy123 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Hello all im 25 years old and bumping here in discussion,sorry for my imperfect english its not my native language,i think lost sheep posted good question becouse there is a lot of threads on ft about size,models,girth,rts but im interested in function of implant how it goes hand to hand with sex,for example we associate(when no ed)our sexual interest with starting of erections ,blood pumping,heart rate goes up but with implant its a little bit diferent(manual pumping) so i think comparing erection of implant and natural erection is good for future members so that they know what to except and vey999 not all 20years olds are gifted with potency i dont think lost sheep wanted to insult anyone,i think he posted honest question(i think noone wants anykind of surgery if he doesent need to but comparing natural erection and implant erection would be really helpful becouse thats mine main question that goes with implant,i have some function now but im not complitely satisfied with it but on the other hand doing something permanent that would be worse than my present function would be disastoerous so guys please can you compare (if you can remember) your last good natural erection with your bionic one,btw this forum is great best regards an everything best to all of you!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:12 am

Organic healthy dick.
'Don't stop baby, I'm almost there. Please don't stop. Sorry no more to give.
Implanted dick.
'Oh baby, please stop. I can't take anymore!'

Questions?
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:32 pm

vey999 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:
Who would trade a functioning penis for an implanted one?

Gee, tough question. Here's another one: who would trade a functioning 20 year-old body for a 80 year-old one that has a heart disease.

When you have a way of making us all young again, let us know.

Please allow me an edit...

"An 80 year old body with a heart disease" that has been treated with a fully functioning artificial heart.
Or, as I wondered when my E.D. first became a problem (in my 20s-30s and before inflatable implants were available), "My penis does not provide the orgasms to my partner that we want. Would I trade an inch of length for one that would stay erect for as long as we desire?" Or, "What would I trade off for such a penis?"

One of my (constructive) critics observed that I am approaching this implant academically. This is true. It is in my nature. Besides, as I navigate the minefield of red tape to get my implant, my mind wanders a bit.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Bionicrocketman

Postby Bionicrocketman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Hello to all. The question does have merit. No I don't believe someone would have surgery without just cause. I've tried to respond several times but it didn't go thru. Please keep in mind that just because a man's penis gets hard it not always peaches and cream. I fractured mine about 5 years ago doing the doggie thing. She went one way and I went the other way and when we came back together we were not lined up. It took 9 months for the bend to show up. As far as the bend it couldn't have been any better. It bent about a quarter of a inch behind the head on the top. Straight up. Great for the g-spot. When the bend stopped it was at about a 90 degree angle. This made sex really difficult to get started. Because of the scar tissue right on the top where all the nerves and such are at the doctor said it was a non op area. One option was to pull it down on the bottom side and stitch it. They said that it may not hold and may have pain for life and would not help with the deformities. My wife is a surgery tech and has helped on many implant operations. That's how I found out about the implants. We talked to the doctor about the implants and he said it would be a option. We discussed the pros and cons. After the wife and I talked about it for several weeks we decided to try the implant. I was 61 at the time and figured I didn't have much to lose. I was implanted with a ams lgx. I didn't lose any length or girth. However since my problem was not a E/D problem my junk still worked. When my junk kicks in to I gain over a half inch in girth. The head still turns straight up at about 20 degrees or less just enough to hit the g-spot. So the wife and I are truly blessed with the best of both worlds.
Last edited by Bionicrocketman on Wed May 03, 2017 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
70yrs. Implant AMS LGX 18cm 4cm tips. 2-26-14. Implant installed because of fracture.

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm

That dildo remark bugs me also. My Titan gives me the dick I never had. A dildo is gizmo you get online or in a rather questionable retail establishment on the outskirts of town.

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:25 pm

He already apologized and explained his real intention.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon May 01, 2017 12:17 pm

ThePlumber1964 wrote:He already apologized and explained his real intention.

No need to apologize, everyone is allowed to have an opinion.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon May 01, 2017 1:16 pm

DaveET1 wrote:That dildo remark bugs me also. My Titan gives me the dick I never had. A dildo is gizmo you get online or in a rather questionable retail establishment on the outskirts of town.

Thanks, Plumber1964 and Strongagain for your defense.

I. too, find the term charged with subtextual meaning with derogatory shading. But I used it for that purpose. There are many threads and posts on this forum by men who have or are considering implanation who wonder about or who intend to keep their implant a secret from their intimates. This implies an embarrassment over having an implant. The use of the word, "dildo" simply recognizes the emotion.

Takes the power away from the sentiment by shining the light of discussion on it, yes?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon May 01, 2017 1:30 pm

I will also note that there can be other reasons a man might want to keep an implant a secret. One might be to surprize his partner with unexpected endurance.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”