Flaccid appearance

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Flaccid appearance

Postby alibaba » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:40 pm

I must say my flaccid was completely normal looking with the LGX. The Titan looks crinkled like a wadded newspaper the 1 time I deflated that far.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:33 pm

agree that the titan is rather firm when flacid. Mine currently always looks like a soft half erection, so I think I would be a little self conscious at a nudist camp or a nude beach (since it looks like I am kindave "up")...that being said, Titan is such a beast when erect, that I figure it is worth it, my wife is such a girth craver; so, I just had to go with the titan...
As mentioned in the video comapring titan versus amx, titan is harder in the hard state, and my life is all about maximizing the hard state.

Hopefully, it will loosen-up some more over the next few months, I am now six weeks postop.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

JayGould

Postby JayGould » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 am

TANGERINE wrote:agree that the titan is rather firm when flacid. Mine currently always looks like a soft half erection, so I think I would be a little self conscious at a nudist camp or a nude beach (since it looks like I am kindave "up")...that being said, Titan is such a beast when erect, that I figure it is worth it, my wife is such a girth craver; so, I just had to go with the titan...
As mentioned in the video comapring titan versus amx, titan is harder in the hard state, and my life is all about maximizing the hard state.

Hopefully, it will loosen-up some more over the next few months, I am now six weeks postop.

Interesting. Please tell, did you gain girth with the Titan or are you the same as before? What was the reason for the surgery, Peyronie's or Prostate ED?

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 am

TANGERINE wrote:agree that the titan is rather firm when flacid. Mine currently always looks like a soft half erection, so I think I would be a little self conscious at a nudist camp or a nude beach (since it looks like I am kindave "up")...that being said, Titan is such a beast when erect, that I figure it is worth it, my wife is such a girth craver; so, I just had to go with the titan...

I've only deflated 1 time all the way when I added too many pumps and on deflate it went to full deflate mode. The shaft had crooks and folds all up and down. I expect that will get better. Friends here have Titans and look nice flaccid. I finally learned to leave some fluid in my LGX instead of full deflate. I did not have so much problem with the left bend that way, but on full deflate the LGX was awesome real, soft, pliable, no way to tell there were cylinders in it unless your felt the hard tips.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Guys: I have a Titan that is 14 months old. Wife and I go to a nude resort several weekends a year. About 6 months after my implant we were in the pool and wife said "I wonder if anyone will notice if you walk around after about three pumps". I said I'll do it, go to the rest room and walk back the long way. You see if anyone notices. The answer was "NO". I was about half erect and it was a non event.
I am also finding that as the titan gets more flexible, the flaccid state is more natural and I have less back flow and semi erections when not intending to be inflated.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

DaveET1

Postby DaveET1 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 am

As I read the many posts here, I see a thread suggesting that a Titan never really gets soft when deflated. I got a Titan Touch installed by Dr. Caesar on Feb. 3, and as far as I can tell all is well, and I am more than satisfied with him. BUT, when I deflate the Titan it doesn't ever seem to get really soft. I know I am reaching the deflate button, because it goes right down from being hard as a brick, but once I have pressed the deflate button it is supposed to be locked out from further inflation and amenable to further deflation. It doesn't stay fully inflated, but there is obviously still something there.

Comments?

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:02 pm

My Titan always feels a bit inflated no matter how much fluid I can squeeze out when deflating, but the cylinders remain easily bendable. I'm not one of the big boys, so my length inflated and deflated are close to the same. At first it was a little annoying but I became used to it.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:16 pm

...my LGX looks/feels completely natural when fully deflated...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Sirsarcastic

Postby Sirsarcastic » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Does anyone with a Titan have a nice 6 o clock flaccid that points down? From what I understand the flaccid can point alittle upwards.
23 years old, Canada. Diagnosed with severe peyronies 2 years ago. Corrected by Dr. Brock on Dec 14th 2017. Titan

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:43 pm

More than 6 inch titan flaccid... not pm please
Last edited by maxxxxx on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Titan 24cm . December 2015

Return to “Implants”