how's it hanging when inflated

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
charlesr

Re: how's it hanging when inflated

Postby charlesr » Sun May 15, 2016 1:39 pm

3:00 when inflated.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Would have been interesting if people had also answered whether they have AMS or Coloplast.
From reading between lines I'm "guessing" that Coloplast does a bit better at pointing up towards the lower numbers on the clock ??
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon May 16, 2016 7:12 pm

I guess it's more the question whether one has rts, if the answer is yes, how many? Therefore I would like to know the number of rts and how the dick is hanging. Without rts there should be much less hanging I suppose.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon May 16, 2016 7:57 pm

strongagain wrote:I guess it's more the question whether one has rts, if the answer is yes, how many? Therefore I would like to know the number of rts and how the dick is hanging. Without rts there should be much less hanging I suppose.

That's what Eid told me as well. I have no reason to not believe him since I have no RTEs and have a 2:00 dick when pumping close to full. With basically no flex at the base, making the 'bath towel test' a breeze.

But every time I have posted that there will be a truckload of people with a foot long stack of RTEs saying that RTEs are great.
Maybe they are right, but if enough people answer your question we might find the answer.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

palace01

Postby palace01 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:02 pm

Four RTEs / AMS
Around 4:00
Age 73
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 16, 2016 8:14 pm

I originally wanted no rear tip extenders based on the number of people who told me they were uncomfortable to sit on. I guess it depends on how much lard is on your ass if it hurts to sit on silicone crayons in your body or not. Eid explained to me how my implant had ISSUES because it had NO RTE's and his explaination that it has too short of tubing for no RTE's which it was designed to use makes perfect sense. That said it pumps up to 2:00 plus. Another brand or if AMS/Boston made the LGX model longer ( they do in the CX), the lack of RTE's may not have been an issue.
Having held an implant in my hand and played with it, I must say, I am very very surprised how small in diameter the tip extenders are and how flexible. They will almost droop like a noodle so easy to see how an implant with RTE's can pivot or hand down. The RTE's I played with were smaller in diameter than a pencil and tapered to a point. My implant in the same area is easily 1/2" in diameter and will pump up fatter than my thumbs.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

roninhouston

Postby roninhouston » Mon May 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Have been looking at your thread and trying to determine what you are trying to determine from the angle of the dangle? When inflated I am at about 3:30, the last time I paid attention to it in the mirror. But have the range of motion, without a partner, where I can touch my belly straight up or about 5:30 pushing it down.

BTW have 5 cm RTE, don't know or care if it is two or three of them. Do not feel them when deflated, do not hinge and no problem sitting.

So the angle of the dangle is unimportant to me, it is the range of the angle when in use.

Sorry if I missed the essence of what your are seeking.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon May 16, 2016 11:17 pm

roninhouston wrote:Have been looking at your thread and trying to determine what you are trying to determine from the angle of the dangle? When inflated I am at about 3:30, the last time I paid attention to it in the mirror. But have the range of motion, without a partner, where I can touch my belly straight up or about 5:30 pushing it down.

BTW have 5 cm RTE, don't know or care if it is two or three of them. Do not feel them when deflated, do not hinge and no problem sitting.

So the angle of the dangle is unimportant to me, it is the range of the angle when in use.

Sorry if I missed the essence of what your are seeking.

No hinge? In that case I have misunderstood the meaning of hinge, if you say you can bend it from belly to 5:30 when inflated.
I thought that was exactly what a huge hinge was.
And no hinge would mean no range of motion at all.
What is hinge according to you then?

I agree range of motion is necessary for comfortable sex.
But there is a trade-off since logically a large range of motion also means a softer erection. The range of motion, or hinge, comes from cylinders bending. Fluid is evenly distributed in cylinders when inflated. So if you can bend almost 90 degrees at the base, you can probably bend the shaft as well. Cylinders are equally rigid from ass to glans.

So when you tell me you can bend at the base from belly to 5:30 it tells me your implant is a lot softer than mine. Fully inflated I can bend mine from 1:00 to 3:00. At good sex hardness (2/3 full) I can bend it marginally more, let's say 12:30-3:30. Whether that's an advantage or a disadvantage I have no idea.
But maybe it gives support to the common idea of Titans being harder when hard.
Or it's just random variation.

And finally, why the angle is important: to me it's a cosmetical issue. Having an erection pointing down does not look like a natural erection. For me, the closer to a natural look and feel the better. Function first of course, but a perfect result includes a natural look as well.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Tue May 17, 2016 2:46 pm

In the meantime I believe the rts don't determine the degree of hanging. It is age related. With young men the penis points normally direction 1:00 but the older a man gets the more the penis hangs. When you are 42-years old your muscles are much stronger than with 66, that also applies to the muscles of the pelvic floor. Even if you don't have an implant and you are in the region of around 50+ your penis will be at 3:00 or even lower. The older you are the more the penis hangs. No matter whether you have an implant or not. Even if your implant hasn't got any rts, your dick won't point to the sky if you are not youngish anymore, it will surely hang.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

palace01

Postby palace01 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Not sure I 100% agree strongagain.
I was 67.5 years old when I had my Prostate Surgery (25 months ago). My erection was reaching up to the sky almost naturally touching the belly. Now it's the famous 4..
4rtes, 4:00 and 4" shorter!
Age 73

Return to “Implants”