Guys With Implants And Dating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: Guys With Implants And Dating

Postby merrix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:39 pm

My opinion on the 'Will a woman notice' issue:

Of course she will. If you have sex the way I want it.
She will not be able to notice on your dick. But as soon as she touches (or sucks) your balls, it is clear.
If she doesn't touch your balls you may likely get away with it without her noticing. But that sort of eliminates the blowjob as a part of the sex.

Can you inflate it one hour in advance in a restaurant?
I am surprised anyone says yes. That means their implants don't get nearly as hard as mine, or their dicks are 1 inch long.
No way I could. Well I could of course inflate it, but then I would have to keep my dick pointing out freely through my zipper all way home...
It is way too hard and stiff to bend sideways in my pants when inflated. Absolutely totally impossible.
If I wanted to hide the implant, I'd inflate it in the shower/bathroom just before sex. Then either come out naked or in loose underwear. Loose enough to make room for a non bendable dick pointing 2:30.
Or I would inflate it to a semi which can be bent sideways in clothes, and then inflate it fully with one hand during foreplay.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

KMeister

Postby KMeister » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:36 am

Vagabond, there are a lot of women who won't notice your implant because there are a lot of women who don't know that much about male anatomy.

KMeister

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:52 am

KMeister - I am curious about this. I thought all women knew a man had one dick and 2 balls. If there is a third item in the scrotum, which is hard and not made up of soft natural tissue, I think any woman would notice it if she touched it.
Do you really mean you've had sex with a woman who touched your scrotum and didn't notice something unnatural?
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:32 am

Merrix: i think In a sense it boils down to that sexual metafor you made on your thread regarding different experiences.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:06 am

strongagain wrote:Yes, you can inflate it at the restaurant... :D

That was meant ironically of course...
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:06 am

Thanks everyone for your helpful and candid responses. It just seems like common sense when dealing with an implant and dating. After reading everyone's responses I think pumping my implant to full capacity while ON a date is very unrealistic. However, it's nice to know that there are varying degrees of inflation. I see nothing wrong with a slight inflation on the date and then pumping her up to full throttle just before the deed.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:44 am

PFracture wrote:Merrix: i think In a sense it boils down to that sexual metafor you made on your thread regarding different experiences.

That's what I would guess too. But who knows.
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth

TEBozo

Postby TEBozo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Looking to hear back from guys with implants and their dating experiences. Are you able to fully hide it from your partner? Also, can you inflate the implant an hour or so before sexual activity? For example, going into the bathroom at a restaurant before going back to your place for sexual activity.

This is simple. My girlfriend of 18 months has no idea that I have an implant. All she knows is that , at 64 years old and she at 51, I get a hard on every time with no waiting for a pill to work or a complete failure. When I get home and before I go to bed, I pump up just a little for a semi-hard on. If we get in bed and she reaches around to play with me, she feels the modest erection. I then tell her that, I need to pee and I come back in full force. I have learned that, when I get in bed with the semi, I can pump it up while she is getting ready to get in bed, while she is watching TV etc. It has been a wonderful experience. My human nature sometimes makes me wish I didn't have to pump up but I remember the failures of the past with pills and injections. I get immediately so very grateful for my doctor and for what he did for me.

If I married this one, of course she'll find out and should be very grateful that her husband will never have a failure. We shall see what we shall see

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:58 pm

TEBozo, you have given me some great feedback and something to look forward to. I especially like your idea of semi inflating the implant then when it gets closer to actual sex you tell your girl you have to go to the bathroom. Good going!!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 pm

DonBecker....... The girl already likes you or you wouldn't be a regular..... She gonna dig your "new dick"...... She wants to like it because she wants to keep you as a regular...... She's gonna dig your new dick!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”