That Illusive Pump Pop

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Membrillo

Re: That Illusive Pump Pop

Postby Membrillo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:33 am

firstcav46 wrote:I'm 10 months out with the AMS LGX. For the most part, I do not hear or feel the "pump pop" although it only takes me about 10-12 pumps to get a full and satisfactory erection. I also wake up in night and the mornings with a nice erection.

I try to pump up twice a day. With this daily exercise, my urologist says some blood flow should return to my penis, possibly as early as 12 months but may take as long as 18 to 24 months. This is expected to help with adding length, girth and returning blood to the glans. I have been extremely pleased with my implant, as has my wife.

Who did your implant?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:50 am

firstcav46 wrote:I'm 10 months out with the AMS LGX. For the most part, I do not hear or feel the "pump pop" although it only takes me about 10-12 pumps to get a full and satisfactory erection. I also wake up in night and the mornings with a nice erection.

I try to pump up twice a day. With this daily exercise, my urologist says some blood flow should return to my penis, possibly as early as 12 months but may take as long as 18 to 24 months. This is expected to help with adding length, girth and returning blood to the glans. I have been extremely pleased with my implant, as has my wife.

Hey firstcav, interesting that you get morning wood still. Do you get an erection or a chub when you are aroused but not yet pumped up? My wife says that one of the things that turn her off about possibly getting an implant is she will miss being able to physically see that she turns me on, by groping me and feeling me get an erection. Is there any erection response at all when youre turned on?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

PCHelp76180

Postby PCHelp76180 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:42 pm

wolfpacker wrote:

Hey firstcav, interesting that you get morning wood still. Do you get an erection or a chub when you are aroused but not yet pumped up? My wife says that one of the things that turn her off about possibly getting an implant is she will miss being able to physically see that she turns me on, by groping me and feeling me get an erection. Is there any erection response at all when youre turned on?

wolfpacker that is my concern too, I realize that it doesn't stay but I hate the thought of loosing the ability.
ED since my late 30's. Implanted 7/7/15 Titan Coloplast 18cm +4 cm extenders. Revision Jan 2017

oldcar

Postby oldcar » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:13 am

I have been following this line as I was implanted on Dec.8, 2014 and I will be activated in about 2 weeks. I hope I do not have any problem's. What has been posted so far is interesting. The one thing I have been wondering about is hurting or soreness during and after activation .

Thanks in advance

MrMoJoeRisin

Postby MrMoJoeRisin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:38 am

oldcar wrote:I have been following this line as I was implanted on Dec.8, 2014 and I will be activated in about 2 weeks. I hope I do not have any problem's. What has been posted so far is interesting. The one thing I have been wondering about is hurting or soreness during and after activation .

Thanks in advance

I was activated last Tuesday - and I did have some soreness. I pumped up to max for a few days straight, and did have a bit of pain in the lower scrotal area (underneath my balls) which I thought was odd. The first couple orgasms caused a bit of pain in that area, but nothing severe. It has since subsided, I had great sex a couple days ago and my soreness was more from the long session than the implant. As the days go by it seems to get less as you get used to it - and my body acclimates more and more.

For my part, the pain is just really a bit of dull aching. But everyone is different, and my pain threshold is higher than many. But after the first few pump sessions - the soreness is there, but has gone down markedly.
46, Type II Diabetic Progressive ED since 2005

Return to “Implants”