AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Discovernew

Re: AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

Postby Discovernew » Sat May 11, 2024 2:19 pm

How is your girth and your length now, compared to your original ones? Did you recover your full girth or less than before?

And about inflating and deflating, if you put a stopwatch, how long does it take to inflate and deflate?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Mr_beard86

Re: AMA - 9 Months Post Implant Rigicon Infla 10AX in Turkey with Prof. Dr. Ihsan Karaman

Postby Mr_beard86 » Sun May 12, 2024 10:28 am

Discovernew wrote:How is your girth and your length now, compared to your original ones? Did you recover your full girth or less than before?

And about inflating and deflating, if you put a stopwatch, how long does it take to inflate and deflate?

Hello, my girth while having sex or when I am horny is better than before. Only when I simply inflate it, the girth feels marginally lesser. The length is better than before. You regain it after about 4-5 months.

I haven’t really put a timer but generally inflation takes about 45-secs to a minute. Be sure to pump it calmly and don’t rush it by pumping too fast. The delflation sometimes I take about 2-3 presses to fully deflate. I don’t like squeezing the penis to let it deflate I just let the device do its job. You can feel the fluid flowing back into the reservoir
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Andy100

Postby Andy100 » Thu May 16, 2024 2:19 am

After you came back to your home city how did you do with cycling session?

Did you text with Karaman after 4weeks and ask him if you can start cycling?

How did you know when was you ready to go?

Did you have some post op meeting (maybe via Whatspp or videocall) with the doctor?

Thanks

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Thu May 16, 2024 11:33 am

Andy100 wrote:After you came back to your home city how did you do with cycling session?

Did you text with Karaman after 4weeks and ask him if you can start cycling?

How did you know when was you ready to go?

Did you have some post op meeting (maybe via Whatspp or videocall) with the doctor?

Thanks

Cycling was bit of an issue for me. After surgery, Karaman had inflated me about 50% and when I was leaving after a week heading back to my country, he tried to deflate and it was the sharpest pain I ever felt. I screamed :D

I started inflating after about 7 weeks and it was not painful at all. But the biggest challenge for me was deflation, no matter what I did. I couldn’t get myself to deflate. So I decided to fly back all the way to Turkey for 2 days to learn how to inflate and deflate. Honestly this could have been a WhatsApp call demo

I knew I was ready because the pain had started to greatly subside in general. Dr Karaman also asked me to try cycling after 6 weeks if I don’t feel too much discomfort.

9 months in seeing your penis inflate to a rock hard erection is the most satisfying feeling ever.
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Return to “Implants”