When Will I Not Notice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
fade3W

Re: When Will I Not Notice

Postby fade3W » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:09 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
fade3W wrote:3 years in and I’m constantly reminded of it. Not like it’s painfully or anything, but I always read posts here that say “you’ll forget in 6 months you won’t notice it!” And I notice it 24/7. Don’t think I’ll ever get past it mentally

Is this in a good way, bad way or neutral?

I guess I am asking for the benefit of others (since I am happy with my erectile ability whether I notice its source or not).

Is the benefit of the implant worth being constantly reminded?

I’d say it’s a cross between bad/neutral. I got an implant because of a bad case of Peyronie’s, I still had erectile ability. So while I like that I don’t have Peyronie’s anymore, I miss my old dick.

So I realize I’m not the norm when it comes to the reasoning behind getting an implant, but that’s just my experience. There’s been a lot of therapy to try and get past it but I haven’t had a breakthrough yet.

The fact that I can’t go back to when it was fine, which wasn’t that long again tbh, overall is kind of devastating. A lot of other mental stuff going on which effects me but the implant is pretty much front and center to all my thoughts
Mid-30s
Titan 20 cm + 1 RTE to fix Peyronies, March 2021

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:48 pm

In a perfect world i wouldn’t feel the tips or silicone tubing when flaccid. I’m aware of those anytime i touch it, though a casual observer could never tell.

Quoting member “Tangerine”. “ I did not do this for maximum flaccid, I did it for maximum sex“.

One year postop, and I’m a pretty happy camper. I lost no length, gained a little girth, especially when aroused, and the sex is great.

But it took me a while to get there. For those first few months, I did not exactly feel like my mind was connected to my dick in the way it was pre-implant. pumping up before, which takes me about a full three minutes to get it to 100%, took some getting used to. Also, during sex itself, I felt somewhat self-conscious, aware of my dick in a unique way that did not exist pre-implant.

Fortunately, those things passed, and when aroused and fully pumped up, the sexual experiences, just as good as it ever was. And, of course, my girlfriend has zero complaints!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Bent Ben

Postby Bent Ben » Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:15 pm

Thanks for the replies. Im not asking about the mental or psychological aspect but the physical. I should also note my issues are minor and while cons they are far outweighed by the pros.
I have a Titan, I have two dog ears that I can feel when I sit or they rub against my pants. They are not painful but noticeable and somewhat annoying. Think about an exposed fingernail bed from aggressive trimming.
When I go to urinate and pull my dick out it is firm and unnatural feeling. Will it soften and feel more natural?
Again these are minor issues and Im happy. The Titan corrected my PD and works great.
Im trying to adjust my expectations, I know it will never be “natural” but wondering if it will loosen up and not be noticeable when at rest
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:30 am

15 months in and I walk around as if it's the real thing. The fact that I can feel sensations when it rubs against my underwear etc feels really good. It's all become so natural to me that as soon as its pumped and inside her it feels so good so maybe I'm the exception here.

indeed

Postby indeed » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:55 am

I 100% feel you

fade3W wrote:3 years in and I’m constantly reminded of it. Not like it’s painfully or anything, but I always read posts here that say “you’ll forget in 6 months you won’t notice it!” And I notice it 24/7. Don’t think I’ll ever get past it mentally
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:52 pm

Bent Ben wrote:[T]he only thing that Im wondering is when (if) Ill ever not notice or get used the the device in my penis? Does it ever just become a part of me in my psyche?

For me, it's like both at the same time. I know it's there, but at the same time, it feels completely natural to pump myself up. Sometimes in the bathroom it'll be a bit fuller than I want, and my hands will automatically reach down to drain it a little more. Other times I'll want it a little harder, maybe I suspect there will be sex later, and I'll pump it up a little. I even remember pumping up during a dream.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”