Trigger point

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Old Guy

Re: Trigger point

Postby Old Guy » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:59 pm

Asecondtobreak2 wrote:As far as I can tell. Shockwave treatment is complete snake oil. Has done nothing for my ED but certainly hit my bank balance hard enough.

Would anyone say that the implant is a much better solution than balancing pills and injections? I've heard the satisfaction percentages etc. But, if you could choose between a dick that responded to pills or having an implanted guaranteed shaft. Which would you choose?

Almost everyone who has reported having Shockwave treatments have said they only helped for a short time or not at all. I sure wouldn't try them, especially due to the cost.
After fighting ED with pills and injections, getting the implant was a big step. One I wish would have happened sooner. There is no comparison to using pills or injections and having the implant. The implant is so damn close to the natural me. Something no pill or injection can duplicate.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

favalodo

Postby favalodo » Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:05 pm

I did all possible as you can see in my signature below. Shockwave, Low Intensity Shockwave did nothing. I paid lots of money by professionals to do it - zero!! Pills and trimix work for awhile with pill side affects and trimix, brusing and swelling at unpredictable moments. Only can use trimix once a day & 3 times a week. Yuk!! I spoke to Dr about implant and he convinced me and I was on operating table 3 weeks later. All I read on FrankTalk tells me I did the right thing!! I even heard a male can orgasm multiple time in one session. Can't wait to try that. Implanted 22 days ago so I'll keep you up to date.
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

Alex258

Postby Alex258 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:38 am

Asecondtobreak2 wrote:As far as I can tell. Shockwave treatment is complete snake oil. Has done nothing for my ED but certainly hit my bank balance hard enough.

Would anyone say that the implant is a much better solution than balancing pills and injections? I've heard the satisfaction percentages etc. But, if you could choose between a dick that responded to pills or having an implanted guaranteed shaft. Which would you choose?

As much as loving my implant, if pills had worked 100 percent then I think I wouldn't have gone with the implant that way if pills worked. Getting it was my last resort. Injecting was an awful experience too.

Crazy_Horse

Postby Crazy_Horse » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:50 pm

Asecondtobreak2 wrote:
I would like to ask the other members of this group. At what point they realized it was necessary for them to pursue an implant?

I have no interest in injections as I am 30 years old and wish to be able to have sex multiple times a week with my partner.

If I were 30 years old again, I would prefer an implant over the best erection I ever had in my prime.

favalodo

Postby favalodo » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:30 am

I tried it all: Pills, both Shockwave types (zero resulth), 4 different injection types. Pills and injections worked for awhile but with side effects and issues and eventually hardly working at all. My Dr said, "You said you fear implants, but you tried everything possible plus some (he didn't like shockwave). So he said you at the end of the line. You will be very happy with implant. I pull the trigger and 4 weeks later I did it. I like how I fell no but only 26 days out.
71 y/o with Coloplast Titan Touch on Feb 7 2024, Organic ED 6 years, tried Pills, Trimix, Vacuum, LI-ESWT, ESWT. PILLS & Trimix worked for awhile. Married 35 years.

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:20 pm

Asecondtobreak2 wrote:Would anyone say that the implant is a much better solution than balancing pills and injections? I've heard the satisfaction percentages etc. But, if you could choose between a dick that responded to pills or having an implanted guaranteed shaft. Which would you choose?

I skipped from pills to implant. I didn't want to mess with injections and needing to deal with refrigeration. I want spontaneous sex on vacation.

But I suppose that if my dick responded perfectly to pills, then I wouldn't have moved on to implant. I mean, I wouldn't have had any reason to change. The thing is, it didn't. Even with pills, erections were a bit hit or miss. I could usually have sex, but I often didn't stay hard long enough to come. And that also reduced my ability to focus on her. And finally, the pills often made my nose stuffy and sometimes gave me a headache.

In retrospect, I wish I had gotten the implant ten or fifteen years earlier.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”