What are all the numbers????

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Alex258

Re: What are all the numbers????

Postby Alex258 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:09 am

Bigdog4all wrote:Thank all you guys.....I feel like I attended the Penile Measurements Class 101, and I didn't fall asleep. All them numbers, and all the information I have read in here....can make your Head swim. No pun intended. Of all the things I have done in life, all the military assignments, and all the world travels, I have NEVER been as nervous as I am before this upcoming surgery. So for all you NewB guys that are nervous......IT'S NATURAL TO FEEL THAT WAY. So far, the two surgeons have answered over 50 of my questions. And I have added a few more questions cinch our last meet. Again, I thank you guys for all of your info and personal experiences. The Frank Talk University is top notch.

Each and every one of us was nervous. In time you are going to be one happy guy. A bit over one year in here Coloplast Titan and having the time of my life. Cycle,Cycle and Cycle regularly. GL to ya.

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:57 am

If you were not nervous I would be more concerned!! You’re allowing a Dr to cut your Dick open and install an implant! That being said …… make up your mind that your in this for the right reasons and that the time is now to fix your ED! Once you’ve decided that then don’t look back or allow yourself to doubt your decision! Accepting that it’s done and in the hands of a Dr you trust is 90% of getting thru it. Good luck in the future! Ice, ice, ice for the first several days and do what the Dr recommended and then cycle twice daily for around 30 minutes ea time. Or whatever your Dr suggested. Before you know it you’ll be hammering it with a rock hard boner!!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:25 pm

He should absolutely ask about something he doesn’t understand…and anyone with the answer should help him out. America is falling behind and big dog isn’t helping
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Ronn1708

Postby Ronn1708 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:58 pm

Bigdog you are in the right forum. FT members have been a great help to me since 2013. I found FT after my first implant. The guys here are most helpful and not condescending to newer guys. We all have been where you are and was helped along the way. Read the past post and fest on the information and ask questions when needed... We are help to help and support each other!
Sometimes while we are enjoying our NEW life with sex again we forget our past fears and questions that were in our past.
Good Luck on your journey and be sure to pick a good doctor that is high volume implanter because numbers do mean something! (experience)
Continue forward to a very HARD and active sex life :D
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 pm

I made up my mind to do it 90 days prior.

I had no qualms or reservations when the surgery was booked two weeks in advance.

I had fleeting nagging doubts off and on but pushed thru them.

The night before surgery was absolute hell.

After surgery was kind of anticlimactic. No real pain, bruised as hell, burned when I pissed due to having been catheterized.

A little worried about pumping for a week or so because I want sure I could find the deflate valve in my swollen purple nutsack.

I wasn’t happy about going from 6 7/8 to 4 3/4 basically in a couple of hours but it all came back just like the Doc said it would.

A couple of years after mine I spent hours on the phone with a guy who had his done by Hakky. I kept telling him all is well, he kept moaning “what gave I done?”

Note: 6 months later he was the biggest cheerleader advocate of implants on this site, hated himself for waiting so long.

Here’s the deal: you’re tired of ED. Even though a plumbing problem shouldn’t it makes you feel less if a man. Getting that implant installed is going to make you a studly unstoppable sex warrior. It doesn’t hurt my ego at all that my wife thinks that and I’m nearly 68.

Photo in on page 99 of DOTD in members only.

But original poster, were right there with you. This truly is a brotherhood, ‘cause we’ve all had those exact same thoughts and concerns.

Good luck.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:06 am

I feel that a little clarifications are in order. If you have a 21 cm implant like I do. Not all of it is expaldable. There is a short area in the distal tip that doesn't expand. Likewaise ther is a longer section in the proximal end that won't expand. Of course any RTE's will not expand either. It might help to studey a picture of an implant to get familiar with what they look like.

Like many others, I was not looking forward to getting operated on. Strangely, waiting at the hospital in the morning. I was actually really at peace with what was going to happen. My wife, on the other hand. Was a total basket case. She was scared that I might die on the table. Yes, pain was expected but it is manageable. My bladder had several spasms episodes reacting to the catheter. Nurse said it was rare but does happen. Not fun but the catheter was only for 1 day. I did live through it.

As expected, around day 4 or 5 was the worst. I can't say strongly enough to buy a bottle of ibuprofen & acetaminophen. Alternate doses between them.

Having spent my entire life dealing with measurements as small as .0001". I'm tolerant of those that can't hold their fingers 1/8" apart. Its a career thing not an intelligence thing. I had to learn spreadsheets that others used everyday. Was I dumb or just not exposed to them when they became common? A career desk jocky won't know the realities of sizes. Why would he?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”