Re : Advice

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: Re : Advice

Postby SWorks17 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Rselbo wrote:
SWorks17 wrote:
Rselbo wrote:Hi, my operation was about 8 weeks ago and I'm wondering if there is a special technique to pumping up, the plastic ball seems to be made of a very hard material and takes some strength to squeeze it also causes pain after, it's easier to do in a bath but that is hardly having spontaneous sex, does this plastic get softer or do I have to build up a 6 pack just to pump up :lol: Any advice would be appreciated :)

Rod fae Scotland

Rod, which implant do you have AMS or Coloplast?

Hi, seriously I can't find the name as I hit all emails so they wouldn't be found, I know it was an Inflatable one, remember I'm in Scotland and they might have different names :)

Does Scotland use the same health system as the England? It seems like they would have talked to you about what type of implant you would be getting. I was in contact with Boston Scientific a couple months before I got my implant which was the AMS 700 LGX. I have documentation of the size and the rear tip extenders and I have the Boston Scientific's representative mobile number, if I ever have any questions. I also got a DVD with instructions how to operate and a pump replica that I got for training.

Let us know,
S-Works
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Return to “Implants”