Finally cleared to use implant.AMS LGX Questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jage64

Re: Finally cleared to use implant.AMS LGX Questions

Postby Jage64 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:00 pm

I've got the AMS CX with the MS (momentary squeeze) pump.

When you say you deflate and "hear it", is it supposed to make noise? The MS pump does not make any noise at all, either while pumping or while deflating. However, it IS designed to vibrate when in deflation mode so you know fluid is still returning to the reservoir. I really like that feature, being able to feel the fluid leaving the cylinders.

Initially, I could pump nearly 100x and never get to full hardness or a 'marble' bulb. It was only have a visit to a very hot hot tub did my pump change to now only needing about 15-20 pumps to get rock hard and the bulb being unsqueezable. I can only assume the very hot water softened something up in the pump itself. I go to max, then try to get some Perito bends in and then I can usually get another pump and a half in. After 10 minutes or so I can get maybe another pump or two as the cylinders stretch out. By the time I've been doing this for 40 minutes I can't add any more pumps no matter what. It's comfortable enough for me to sleep inflated to the max, and I'll wake up and get another pump or two in while I shower and get ready for the day.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Return to “Implants”