Questions several have asked, but looking to consolidate it and make a final decision for myself

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Questions several have asked, but looking to consolidate it and make a final decision for myself

Postby Gt1956 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:50 pm

Hunchback wrote:As far as technology goes - i also hope something better than the current generation of implants will come along before it's too late for me.
Someone post here, on this forum, info about the company Implantica trying some new tech to build some sort of an implanted cock-ring that's controlled with a phone app.
No news of human trials yet tho, i believe. :/

The implant of the future is the one that you get tomorrow. Kind of like the story about "a bird in the hand is better than 2 in the bush".
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Totitoti

Re: Questions several have asked, but looking to consolidate it and make a final decision for myself

Postby Totitoti » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:53 pm

Markc2008 wrote:Hey guys, as the title says. I know A TON have asked these questions and I’ve read them. I am really just looking to get a consolidated group of responses and make my final decision to do this. As many others, I want to make sure I’m making the right decision. I do still have some function with using very high doses of oral meds or with injections. But the oral meds are unreliable for me anymore after years on them and the injections seem to work but are not fun and not the most spontaneous. Some background on myself, I am 40 years old and have pssd(similar to PFS but from antidepressants). I have low sensation and arousal/libido issues even though like any other man I love sex. I am married with two young kids. I just want to live as normal of a life as I can and not dwell on all of this. So with that being said, some topics that come up a lot I wanted to bring up and ask for some final closure on making my decision:

I know loss of length is common temporarily and seems to be regained with cycling for most. Does going to an aggressive high volume surgeon help with leaving surgery with closer to your normal size?

What is the deal with floppy or soft glans and is it the same thing? Is it really common or just a small percent? Is it really if you had normal bloodflow prior to surgery you’re fine or what? If I have a hard time getting aroused does that mean I’m going to always have a floppy head with an implant?

Lastly, any info on new technology coming out down the road or are we pretty much maxed out on that front and there is nothing to wait on?

Thanks guys. I appreciate this forum and all of you guys. This has been a tough stretch in my life and it’s nice to know there are people I can relate to.

I did not loose length I lost girth but i had a beer can girth :lol: and from my research I knew I was not get my original girth son no surprises, still this is better then injections.

go for it
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:07 pm

Went to Dr. Kramer after a 6 month search for the best. Had three and didn't want to go to NY so went to Baltimore and very very pleased with outcome. If I ever need anything he is still ready and has answered question I have had. Took about a year to get all back and more girth the before.

If I would eve need him again, I'd go to Cape Cod as he is one of the very best and beside is more than you could ask for.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Markc2008

Postby Markc2008 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:35 am

Thanks guys for all the responses. It helps so much to hear all of your experiences.

I have definitely heard of Clavelle, Kramer, Eid. I’m thinking about trying to set something up with Hakky since I am in the Nashville area and it would be an easy trip to Atlanta. It sounds like he is high volume.

The injections are definitely not ideal I just want to be sure I’m making the right decision with an implant since it’s obviously permanent. My pssd and hard flaccid issues give this a whole other dynamic so I’m trying to make sure I understand everything. I’m hoping all do the tightness and flaccid shrinkage I get from the hard flaccid would be gone with the implant as well since the implant wouldn’t allow it to draw up much. That would definitely be another positive for me.

What about you guys that fly a lot? Is there merit to tsa issues with the implant? I do have precheck so not sure it would be an issue?

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:55 am

Markc2008 wrote:What about you guys that fly a lot? Is there merit to tsa issues with the implant? I do have precheck so not sure it would be an issue?

I’m an airline pilot. I pass through security checkpoints, especially internationally, frequently. It’s never been an issue, not even once.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

HikerMan

Postby HikerMan » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:46 pm

Markc2008 wrote:Thanks guys for all the responses. It helps so much to hear all of your experiences.

I have definitely heard of Clavelle, Kramer, Eid. I’m thinking about trying to set something up with Hakky since I am in the Nashville area and it would be an easy trip to Atlanta. It sounds like he is high volume.

The injections are definitely not ideal I just want to be sure I’m making the right decision with an implant since it’s obviously permanent. My pssd and hard flaccid issues give this a whole other dynamic so I’m trying to make sure I understand everything. I’m hoping all do the tightness and flaccid shrinkage I get from the hard flaccid would be gone with the implant as well since the implant wouldn’t allow it to draw up much. That would definitely be another positive for me.

What about you guys that fly a lot? Is there merit to tsa issues with the implant? I do have precheck so not sure it would be an issue?

Just got back from a Round Trip to Chicago from LAX.
No issues going thru TSA.

Although, I strongly.advice keeping that wallet Sized IPP card your Doctor gave you.
Keep it Laminated too.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:55 pm

HikerMan wrote:...edit...What about you guys that fly a lot? Is there merit to tsa issues with the implant? I do have precheck so not sure it would be an issue?

Just got back from a Round Trip to Chicago from LAX.
No issues going thru TSA.

Although, I strongly.advice keeping that wallet Sized IPP card your Doctor gave you.
Keep it Laminated too.[/quote]

And I've been pulled aside for the pat down every time I fly. My implant always seems to show up in the scanner (St Louis, Chicago, Dallas, Baltimore, Minneapolis). I have TSA Pre Check now, so we'll see how it goes not.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Return to “Implants”