Loose skin among other things

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
OregonStrong

Re: Loose skin among other things

Postby OregonStrong » Sun May 07, 2023 4:19 pm

indeed wrote:Urofill could take care of the extra skin. As far as i know it's injected directly under the skin. It could fill you up

FMLFML85 wrote:I really wish the implants had more girth. There are men who naturally have 7” girths. The implant will not accommodate this size. Losing girth sucks and men here get called cry baby’s and told to man up by men who didn’t lose as much girth as them. The thing is it’s more than just loosing 1/3 of their size. The amount of extra skin is gross. The lack of felling the tubes expanding to your anatomy sucks. I think there would be a lot more sensation if my tissues were properly expanded. I don’t like how much skin floats ontop of the implant and can be pulled far away from the implant when it’s inflated.

As I recall OP has already had filler placed. I have as well, and I can echo the loss of sensation with it, to me feels a bit like you have a glove on your penis all the time. My advice to get the girthier feeling is to use a VED, Take it off and inflate some more to maximum, put it back on a few minutes, take off again and try to squeeze more pumps into it. I think if you keep doing that progressively you can force a bit more lateral expansion into the cavernosa from the tubes.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

biomedex3090

Postby biomedex3090 » Sun May 07, 2023 4:36 pm

OregonStrong wrote:
indeed wrote:Urofill could take care of the extra skin. As far as i know it's injected directly under the skin. It could fill you up

FMLFML85 wrote:I really wish the implants had more girth. There are men who naturally have 7” girths. The implant will not accommodate this size. Losing girth sucks and men here get called cry baby’s and told to man up by men who didn’t lose as much girth as them. The thing is it’s more than just loosing 1/3 of their size. The amount of extra skin is gross. The lack of felling the tubes expanding to your anatomy sucks. I think there would be a lot more sensation if my tissues were properly expanded. I don’t like how much skin floats ontop of the implant and can be pulled far away from the implant when it’s inflated.

As I recall OP has already had filler placed. I have as well, and I can echo the loss of sensation with it, to me feels a bit like you have a glove on your penis all the time. My advice to get the girthier feeling is to use a VED, Take it off and inflate some more to maximum, put it back on a few minutes, take off again and try to squeeze more pumps into it. I think if you keep doing that progressively you can force a bit more lateral expansion into the cavernosa from the tubes.

thanks foe the clarification so how to avoid fillers? if gonna get implant do they always put in fillers i dont understand my bad

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Tue May 09, 2023 12:51 am

biomedex3090 wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:

thanks foe the clarification so how to avoid fillers? if gonna get implant do they always put in fillers i dont understand my bad

No they don't give you fillers when you get an implant. It's just something some of us guys have done to give ourselves extra girth. Some guys after implants have thinner dicks and don't care for how that looks or just like the look of a thicker penis.
50 yrs old. E.D. issues started around age 35, combo venous leak/testicular failure. Bilateral testicular implants for severely atrophic testes. Implanted 6/11/20 Dr. Kramer LGX 21cm + 1.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue May 09, 2023 7:01 am

stmfttr wrote:

Say what?
That has NOT been my experience with the Titan. I have a LOT more girth than when I was 20.
stmfttr

Well what was your starting girth? And what is it now? It’s not been my experience either. EID says in on of his videos guys with larger girth will lose it, guys with less girth will gain.
Last edited by Hillywilly on Tue May 09, 2023 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue May 09, 2023 7:03 am

OregonStrong wrote:

Oregon strong try urofill. The extra skin will allow them to add filler and they sat it increases sensuality as well!
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Tue May 09, 2023 7:41 am

OregonStrong wrote:

Which filler did you have?

OregonStrong

Postby OregonStrong » Thu May 11, 2023 9:20 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
OregonStrong wrote:

Which filler did you have?

I had PMMA about 15 years ago now. I'm aware there are newer better products on the market now. I'm still overall happy with mine, except its a bit lumpy at the base where they used a 20% concentration. Best to have only done 10% concentration uniformly.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Thu May 11, 2023 10:28 pm

In my 30s, sensation fully came back after first implant and after revision. Seems like I even got more sensitivity after my revision. Lots of sweaty hard sex with the now ex and a few others.

I'm not doubting or down playing your situation. For whats its worth, I suspect I can have near unlimited revisions and bounce back fine. I also don't intend for that to be the situation.

You are able to control your girth. If you have some fat on you, I highly encourage talking to Dr. Hakky about Renuva. HA fillers are also available by a lot of the top implant surgeons (Hakky and Perito off the top of my head). You can have whatever girth you want. There are other options too, each with their own risk/reward profile. I'd say to some healthy research on this options.

To most problems in life there is usually an approach solution.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

riseagain

Postby riseagain » Fri May 12, 2023 7:24 am

not sure what Renuva is. Dr. Hakky did some urofill on me. Going back in August for a touch up. I will talk about it with him
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Return to “Implants”