Post implant, circumsision and TEP issue PLS HELP

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Post implant, circumsision and TEP issue PLS HELP

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:39 pm

Sorry but I only support circumcision when every treatment fails. My point that you fail to address is that there are very valid medical reasons to get one. Aussie was in that position. I was in a similar position. I could see the tissue that was affected by phimosis & that is all I was willing to have removed. That doen't sound like a resounding endorsement for circumcision. I'm fairly certain that out of the males in my family tree. I'm the only one to of been circumcised.
Btw, the second implant doctor that saw my penis commented that I was not circumcised. That is exactly the way that I wanted it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:36 am

Bwtbbb wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
freshkid1234 wrote:sorry to say but this is the best example why NEVER undergo a circumsision!!! Sorry that you`ve done it. I think Dr. only did it to make money.

You have very bad information. There are several valid reasons to be circumcised. Been there done that. No regrets. But in my case, I found a doctor that would perform it the way that I wanted. Btw, my implant surgeon upon seeing it said that was the way it should be done.
In the case of getting TEP. The doctor needs access to the penis shaft for the degloving. I think the basis is that since so much skin has been degloved there is a chance of necrosis. Shortening the foreskin is just a way of removing skin that might not getting adequate blood flow to keep it alive. Who wants their foreskin to die & fall off?

You keep weighing in on circumcision and supporting it when you were one of the VERY VERY few lucky enough to have it done in a sparing way. The author of this thread did not have it done that way and probably no one else on this forum did either so please stop defending circumcision.

The obvious answer in this thread is that circumcision to possibly gain a little extra size on (just the top part of) an already large penis was a big mistake.

My friend, please don't call my procedure a big mistake. In no way have I indicated that I am unhappy with the results. As advised above, the situation was a misunderstanding of dry skin.... Now time will tell, I am still in the healing stages. It's very obvious that some people may prefer cirumsized and some may not.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:28 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Bwtbbb wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:You have very bad information. There are several valid reasons to be circumcised. Been there done that. No regrets. But in my case, I found a doctor that would perform it the way that I wanted. Btw, my implant surgeon upon seeing it said that was the way it should be done.
In the case of getting TEP. The doctor needs access to the penis shaft for the degloving. I think the basis is that since so much skin has been degloved there is a chance of necrosis. Shortening the foreskin is just a way of removing skin that might not getting adequate blood flow to keep it alive. Who wants their foreskin to die & fall off?

You keep weighing in on circumcision and supporting it when you were one of the VERY VERY few lucky enough to have it done in a sparing way. The author of this thread did not have it done that way and probably no one else on this forum did either so please stop defending circumcision.

The obvious answer in this thread is that circumcision to possibly gain a little extra size on (just the top part of) an already large penis was a big mistake.

My friend, please don't call my procedure a big mistake. In no way have I indicated that I am unhappy with the results. As advised above, the situation was a misunderstanding of dry skin.... Now time will tell, I am still in the healing stages. It's very obvious that some people may prefer cirumsized and some may not.

Just to add as well, when the surgeon degloved the penis, I had narrowing all the way up to the glans, so being circumsized, degloved with TEP all the way up the shaft, may have been the best option in my case. This provides for optimal length/girth restoration throughout the whole shaft.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

Return to “Implants”