Post op Blood leaking penis tip in drops normal 3 wks out?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wolfrayet1

Re: Post op Blood leaking penis tip in drops normal 3 wks out?

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:26 pm

mikestap wrote:Wolf,
Hate to hear you’re having problems. That said, what is wrong with you? Get your ass to the ER. What doctor has office hours this weekend?

You’ve done all this work to get here. I would not F it up now.

I’m trying not post anything controversial so the posts have been short, but the labs were run on a recent ER visit. My family and I cannot make sense of so much. So many times important things were discussed and clearly agreed to prior surgery that people now say they dont recall at all or recall very differently. Some of it makes no sense at all because I got some of it cleared up at the very last second literally in the operating bay with the nurses by talking to them myself. No one wants all this crap going on. If you make your surgeon mad or change surgeons several nurses said allows finger pointing or a new surgeon may even want to remove it that doesn’t help.

I’ve been to the ER and really hate going. Then there’s the flu, RSV and covid.

Daytripper

Postby Daytripper » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:52 pm

Wolf, you're health is priority number 1! Forget all that crap about offended your doctor or starting controversy because their feelings should have no bearing on you doing what is best for you. If it sounds overwhelming break things down into what needs to be done and identify those things within your control and then take action.

For example you suspect UTI go have a pee test done, dr orders are not needed for this.
There is blood in urine have a cystoscopy this can be done at the urologist or ER.
Start the process of elimination by crossing items off as they're completed and then look at whats left.

If you have not received the doctors attention you require then go to another doctor, btw another option is to set a telemedicine appointment with a new urologist to get a second opinion. If you're not getting better then dont delay you have to take action now.
62 yrs old first implanted 9/4/2012 Titan OTR, lasted 10 years failed on 9/7/2022. Revision by Dr. Clavell 4/5/2023. 24cm + 1cm RTE's, Titan OTR. 110CC cloverleaf reservoir. Penoscrotal both times.

Wolfrayet1

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:16 pm

Daytripper wrote:Wolf, you're health is priority number 1! Forget all that crap about offended your doctor or starting controversy because their feelings should have no bearing on you doing what is best for you. If it sounds overwhelming break things down into what needs to be done and identify those things within your control and then take action.

For example you suspect UTI go have a pee test done, dr orders are not needed for this.
There is blood in urine have a cystoscopy this can be done at the urologist or ER.
Start the process of elimination by crossing items off as they're completed and then look at whats left.

If you have not received the doctors attention you require then go to another doctor, btw another option is to set a telemedicine appointment with a new urologist to get a second opinion. If you're not getting better then dont delay you have to take action now.

The recent ER labs were shared right away. Surgeon on vacation but his office reached him asking if I want to by seen by a staff member ( non md?) next week. I said yes. I asked to be on sulfa post op for infection risk or who knows where this could have gone.

It’s this constant battle to communicate or get heard, or get heard and nothing happens I think you would expect as the patient to happen, over and over.
Last edited by Wolfrayet1 on Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:31 pm

3 weeks out not normal at all!Go see your Surgeon ASAP!Good luck!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Return to “Implants”