feeling for the woman

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
merrix

Re: feeling for the woman

Postby merrix » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:56 am

nuance wrote:Can women feel the tips during BJ? Hiding the pump is out of question but wondering if hard tip makes it uncomfortable for them.

No definite answer to that question.
Depends on your own blood flow to your glans, your surgeon’s ability to place the tips rightly, and how she blows.
Major factor is your blood flow. If you have great blood flow to your glans, it gets hard and full - then I’d say it’s more or less impossible to feel the tips. I am lucky to have my glans getting very hard and full of blood. And my tips can’t be felt.
However, if I inflate without being turned on, i.e. having no blood flow, my tips can be felt. Would a woman feel them? Depends on how she blows you I guess.
But in my case, without any blood flow to my glans, I think most women who gave me a thorough BJ would feel something in there.

It if you’re impotent and don’t get implanted, you’ll never have BJs at all. Ever.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Stewy78

Postby Stewy78 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:58 am

merrix wrote:
nuance wrote:Can women feel the tips during BJ? Hiding the pump is out of question but wondering if hard tip makes it uncomfortable for them.

Depends on your own blood flow to your glans, your surgeon’s ability to place the tips rightly, and how she blows.
Major factor is your blood flow. If you have great blood flow to your glans, it gets hard and full - then I’d say it’s more or less impossible to feel the tips. I am lucky to have my glans getting very hard and full of blood. And my tips can’t be felt.
However, if I inflate without being turned on, i.e. having no blood flow, my tips can be felt. Would a woman feel them? Depends on how she blows you I guess.
But in my case, without any blood flow to my glans, I think most women who gave me a thorough BJ would feel something in there.

It if you’re impotent and don’t get implanted, you’ll never have BJs at all. Ever.

Hey Merrix do you think that your good glans engorgement is related to sclerotherapy surgery? I have an implant but my glans is poorly engorged especially when I lay down. I have pretty good glans engorgement only when aroused and standing up or when i restrict the blood out with hand or using tight ring at the base. A girl that doesn't know I'm implanted once told me "your glans is soft!" during a blowjob. I'm wondering is venous ligation or sclerotherapy is still possible to improve the glans bloodflow.
32yo, VL from birth. Implanted in 2020 with AMS CX by Gabriele Antonini. Pump stopped working after three months,replaced with new pump that stopped working again. Complete revision Titan Touch 24+1 implanted by Dr.Eid. Titan failed in October 2023.

merrix

Postby merrix » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:25 pm

Steve87 wrote:
merrix wrote:

Hey Merrix do you think that your good glans engorgement is related to sclerotherapy surgery? I have an implant but my glans is poorly engorged especially when I lay down. I have pretty good glans engorgement only when aroused and standing up or when i restrict the blood out with hand or using tight ring at the base. A girl that doesn't know I'm implanted once told me "your glans is soft!" during a blowjob. I'm wondering is venous ligation or sclerotherapy is still possible to improve the glans bloodflow.

I don't know if the sclerotherapy helped me or not. For the first few months I definitely noticed an enormous improvement. But then it faded. And then I got the implant. How my glans engorgement today would have been without the sclerotherapy - I can't say.
But based on what we have seen on this forum, I would strongly recommend you to stay away from that type of surgery. I am just happy that I didn't destroy something from that surgery.
If you have a problem with glans engorgement that you feel needs to be addressed, then just use pills. That's my advice.

And then finally, I'd just say that you have to put things in perspective. OK, so a woman tells you that your glans is soft while you get a blowjob.
While you get a blowjob. A blowjob. You did get a blowjob.
How many blowjobs would you get without the implant?
And if you did, maybe she would have said "your dick is soft".
Perspectives.

An implant is not perfect, nobody would prefer an implant over a perfectly working natural dick.
But we suckers don't have perfectly working natural dicks, we have ED crap dicks.
That's why we get implanted.
And the implant is a hundred times better than our ED crap dicks.
We just have to suck it up and accept that this is what we have, this is the best option available.
And it is not a bad option, not bad at all. Compared to other options on hand, it's awesome.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”