Idiots that don’t have a implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Idiots that don’t have a implant

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:55 pm

defiant wrote:Not implanted.
But I agree with your sentiment. So many naysayers who know sod all.
It’s a great solution and the vast majority of literature and user feedback supports that.

+1
Squadcaptain74 & Flounder make good points. We all have to travel at our own pace. Having said that. I can't quote the exact name but its basically "data overload". To much data gathering & becoming obsessed with finding that last data point that will make a decision work.
I forget the number of AMS implants installed per year in the Usa. But despite the number of posts that one man can make, it still only represents one patient. Too bad that we don't have a way to track how many NEW implant problems are reported per year. That would give us a better view of the real problem rate.
Lots of these naysayers are generally on the young side. I was that age when my (now late) FIL expressed his feelings about his ED. I liked the guy. One of the most carefree guys I've ever known. I'm pretty sure he got a semi ridgid implant. I, at the time, had a hard time understanding his anguish.
To the group that is full of doubts & fears. The best that I can tell you is that the data is all here on FT.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:32 am

Gt1956 wrote:
It’s a great solution and the vast majority of literature and user feedback supports that.

……. I can't quote the exact name but its basically "data overload". To much data gathering & becoming obsessed with finding that last data point that will make a decision work.
……….Lots of these naysayers are generally on the young side.
To the group that is full of doubts & fears. The best that I can tell you is that the data is all here on FT.

It’s called; Analysis Paralysis
Psychologists say the cause of analysis paralysis is anxiety and fear of choosing the wrong option. It usually results in no decision and more anxiety over missed opportunities.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:38 pm

Flounder wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:

……. I can't quote the exact name but its basically "data overload". To much data gathering & becoming obsessed with finding that last data point that will make a decision work.
……….Lots of these naysayers are generally on the young side.

It’s called; Analysis Paralysis
Psychologists say the cause of analysis paralysis is anxiety and fear of choosing the wrong option. It usually results in no decision and more anxiety over missed opportunities.

Thanks, I knew the name but my mind was drawing a blank at the moment.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”