Anyone implanted long time ago?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Anyone implanted long time ago?

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:23 pm

Appellatelaw wrote:I know exactly how you feel. I’m 35, pills rarely work and I have a horrible fear of needles. But I’m also scared to get surgery and my wife is against it (she is a nurse in icu and whenever i talk about it, she brings up stories of her patients with implant issues). Oddly I’m surprised I don’t hear more implant horror stories on this board.
It’s scary to think I could have 5 replacements! Aka 5 surgeries! It’s scary as hell!
I’m merely replying to say “I get it and have your same concerns”

So since I had some spare time on my hands. I used the search function for the word icu. I got 32 hits. I took the time to scan every one of the posts. I did not find a single post about an implanted man being in an icu. Guys talked about their hip replacements, their wives with various ailments & covid. I know that there have been members that got an infection but it seems that they all recovered with antibiotics without any icu stays. Not to say they didn't spend some time in a hospital. But again, no mentions of icu's.
Draw your own conclusions on her stories.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

RayChez

Re: Anyone implanted long time ago?

Postby RayChez » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:39 am

I got my first implant twenty one years ago. Had many good years. Best thing a man can do if he suffers from ED. I was fifty eight years old then. Have had two revisions after the first which lasted fifteen years. Being able to get an rejection again made me feel like a full man again. So YEA I say to any man who still enjoys sex to go for it.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Return to “Implants”