Implant Surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aslanglobal

Re: Implant Surgery

Postby aslanglobal » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:53 am

Only start pumping once your doc clears you.

The pump takes time to break in. I'm now 9 weeks post-op and I thing I'm finally get closer to a full pump. Get in a hot bath. Soak for 15 minutes. Then use both hands to steadily and carefully pump it a few times. The first few weeks its going to hurt like hell and everything is going to seem really scary. I was so paranoid I would pump it and couldn't deflate and then I'm in agonizing pain. The controls of inflating and deflating are starting to become second nature at this point- like driving a car.

After a few pumps, wait a few minutes. Then try to give it a few more pumps. Do it 2x daily for up to 15 minutes, or 5, whatever you can reasonably tolerate. The pump gets broken in over time. I'm still not able to fully pump up in one go. I can now get in 12 pumps and have to wait a few minutes, then I can get 3-4 more in, then wait again, get a few more in. Just keep going and be patient. You got a great doc and its going to work out. It just takes time to recover. You basically have a new dick or your dick 2.0. Trust me, all this struggle is going to be worth it. I'm just starting to see how amazing this is. Keep going and be easy on yourself.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Millerpa15

Postby Millerpa15 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:05 am

aslanglobal wrote:Only start pumping once your doc clears you.

The pump takes time to break in. I'm now 9 weeks post-op and I thing I'm finally get closer to a full pump. Get in a hot bath. Soak for 15 minutes. Then use both hands to steadily and carefully pump it a few times. The first few weeks its going to hurt like hell and everything is going to seem really scary. I was so paranoid I would pump it and couldn't deflate and then I'm in agonizing pain. The controls of inflating and deflating are starting to become second nature at this point- like driving a car.

After a few pumps, wait a few minutes. Then try to give it a few more pumps. Do it 2x daily for up to 15 minutes, or 5, whatever you can reasonably tolerate. The pump gets broken in over time. I'm still not able to fully pump up in one go. I can now get in 12 pumps and have to wait a few minutes, then I can get 3-4 more in, then wait again, get a few more in. Just keep going and be patient. You got a great doc and its going to work out. It just takes time to recover. You basically have a new dick or your dick 2.0. Trust me, all this struggle is going to be worth it. I'm just starting to see how amazing this is. Keep going and be easy on yourself.

So Dr. Eid wants me to do daily cycling already (it’s only like day 5 after surgery). I was able to pump it up a bit last night, it gets crazy hard!!! My main concern is how oval my penis is when inflated now. I’m hoping once I’m aroused and stuff the urethra will swell up a bit and round it out. How are you finding the shape? We have the exact same implant btw I have a 22 cm titan as well.
33 years old. ED for 10 years after a sex accident. Trimix injections worked for a short period of time before losing their effectiveness. Receiving shockwave therapy from Dr. Anthony Bella. Starting to think an implant is unavoidable.

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:41 am

I also a had an accident and I’m just a few years older. The shape is becoming rounder each week. I was cleared to use the VED last week finally. I can now hit 6 inches normal pumping and 6.5 in the VED. The VED seems to round it out as well- just be really careful w that. Run everything by Dr Eid.

I’m amazed man. Each week gets better. You’re in this for the long haul and it keeps getting better.
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Millerpa15

Postby Millerpa15 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 pm

aslanglobal wrote:I also a had an accident and I’m just a few years older. The shape is becoming rounder each week. I was cleared to use the VED last week finally. I can now hit 6 inches normal pumping and 6.5 in the VED. The VED seems to round it out as well- just be really careful w that. Run everything by Dr Eid.

I’m amazed man. Each week gets better. You’re in this for the long haul and it keeps getting better.

Nice man! I was pumping up the other night and felt kind of aroused and noticed everything really filled out nicely :) I’m excited to be able to cycle without any aching pains in my penis. How long did this take for you?
33 years old. ED for 10 years after a sex accident. Trimix injections worked for a short period of time before losing their effectiveness. Receiving shockwave therapy from Dr. Anthony Bella. Starting to think an implant is unavoidable.

Return to “Implants”