Questions on First Sexual Intercourse with an implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: Questions on First Sexual Intercourse with an implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:51 pm

I want to add:

Sex is a cooperative activity. To expand on newbie443's post, let your wife help you. Remember that she likely wants success as much or more than you do. Remember always that you two are together on this. Your success is her success is your (in the collective sense) success.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

spencer69

Postby spencer69 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:37 am

I remarried at 67. 2 years ago to a wonderful sexually active girl my age. I never had a problem with ED but it just wouldn't stay hard more than 5- 10 minutes. While dating the first 2 years we Made Love at least 4 time every week, sometimes more. Having to wait 5-6 weeks to make love with my wife was almost a deal breaker. Having been partially pumped during my recovery I did make love 7 days after surgery. Of course I won't tell my doc that at my first 5 week follow up to begin cycling. In the last 5 weeks we made love 11 times. Its still a bit tender and the length is not all there yet but its still hard enough to satisfy her and can't wait until I have learned to pump/deflate. Unfortunately my first follow up isn't until 2/26 (5 wks after surgery but hoping I can manage the operation of the pump. I am the person who had the locked pump issue posted previously.
I actually am looking forward to a flaccid penis for a while. Having a 1/2 - 3/4 erection while driving in tight jeans can be very painful.

AST2123

Postby AST2123 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:45 am

Of course everybody has a different pattern of healing, but I can't imagine myself having sex 2 or even 4 weeks after the surgery. I am happy for you that you already started enjoying your toy.
I am 5 weeks post-op now. Started cycling 5 days ago. The swelling went down before completing one month. After my activation visit to my doctor last week, I felt the swelling back with cycling. Although I can't wait to have sex, I am being patient till feeling 100% Okay to do it.
The pump was very hard in the beginning, and it was painful to pump up. The more I pumped the more pain I was having. Now I feel less pain with more pumps. Also the pump touch is softer. I believe 6 weeks will be the perfect period for me.
Finally Bionic
52y old. RP Oct. 2017. Pills didn't work. Trimix failed after a couple of times. Have inguinal hernia repair on both sides. Implanted AMS CX, 21 cm+1 cm RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at KP, VA, Jan. 2021. New username FinallyBionic

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:59 am

My surgeon is adamant about no sex for 6 to 8 weeks. I'm 7 days out, and walking around with this constant boner is frustrating! I want to, at the very least, jerk off. But I'll be a good boy and do as he says.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:20 pm

All you fellas who agonize over a period of abstinence:

As a single man and sufferer of E.D. eventually to the point of impotence and having been in the military with assignments that made finding sexual partners problematic, I have experienced MUCH longer periods of sex-free life.

So, I wonder, what's so onerous about 6 weeks? I know that having potential (and willing) sexual partners in close proximity does make it more frustrating, but having a light at the end of the tunnel (sorry for the sexual imagery if it is frustratingly arousing) should make the wait more tolerable, I would think.

Of course, there is the anticipation of having a new tool. Like getting a new car and not being able to drive it. Just think of it as having your new car ordered with a delivery date.

Of course, you might want to consider your partner. As SteveSW says
SteveSW wrote:Lost Sheep,
In my case having a real boner for the first time in years, is making horny!!!

How about the case of a woman, seeing her man's previously limp noodle APPEAR ready to fuck, yet she is allowed, "Look, don't touch!" And HER genitals are pain-free and ready.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:57 pm

Lost Sheep,
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:56 pm

Unique case for me.
I tried to ease on in. 1st with hand job, no problem.
Oral was painful, after 4 months.
Actual sex occurred at 7 months!
I posted on this, but I came 1st, and then I said something to the effect of now this is what an implant can do for you:)
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:20 am

SteveSW wrote:Lost Sheep,

I will risk being avuncular uninvited with this advice.

Your boner is a gift from God (now restored by the gift from God of medical science). It is not yours to enjoy alone. It is your s to give as a gift to the one you love.

The Christian Bible, Genesis 2:25 wrote:God created sex to be a holy union, a coming together between a husband and wife, to enjoy the pleasure that two bodies were created to experience.

First Letter to Corinthianns, verse 7 paragraph 3 has an admonition to consider.

Neiither counsels waiting for the proper time after healing from surgery, but to get the BEST result, it is best to GET THE TIMIING RIGHT. (for your body, its recovery and for your partner/lover/husband/wife)

My advice is that sex is a Holy act of love, respect and honor with the orgasm as much of joy (and fun) an integral part of the worship of the one you love and your lover's worship of you.

Just one man's opinion. Take it to heart if if is congruent with your world view. Otherwise, I will not be offended if you ignore it or disagree.

(I edited the post to be more gender/orientation neutral. Religious judgements aside, people are people and gender (in my opinion) is not absolutely binary, nor static in everyone.)
These feelings are pretty much universal among men, newly endowed, anxious to get "back in the saddle" of whatever gender.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:40 am

[quote="Lost Sheep"]First Letter to Corinthianns, verse 7 paragraph 3 has an admonition to consider.

Neiither counsels waiting for the proper time after healing from surgery, but to get the BEST result, it is best to GET THE TIMIING RIGHT. (kfor your boydy, its recovery and for her)

My advice is that sex is a Holy act of love, respect and honor with the orgasm as much of joy (and fun) an integral part of the worshipe of the one you love and her worship of you.

Just one man's opinion. Take it to heart if if is congruent with your world view. Otherwise, I will not be offended if you ignore it or disagree.[/quote

Lost Sheep, While I appreciate the support you have offered during my journey to being implanted, I wonder why you felt the need to proselytize and yes, I have a vastly different if not opposing views and beliefs about the world, and sex. I just don't think this is the venue for religious debate. Our conversations are about ED and functional and non-functioning dicks. I am not going to make any further comment on this subject. Steve

implant1959

Postby implant1959 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 am

I was cleared for sex on the same day we started cycling. So we went for it, but it wasn't the best. There was the discomfort from inflating and also unfamiliarity with deflation. So then I was inflating every day, and it was uncomfortable, but got better every day. So I judged when to resume intercourse based on my comfort level with maximum inflation every day.
After 2 weeks the inflation was so much better and I was better at deflating. So I booked a hotel for the wife and I for the weekend. I thought being in a hotel put us both at ease and away from the stresses of the house.
I did take some ibuprofen over the weekend, just to take the edge off any discomfort.

We had a great time in the hotel trying out my new equipment.(multiple times over the weekend) I never imagined the impact this has had on our sex lives, we are at it more then honeymooners.
My wife is initiating sex more and I am not disappointing her by not being able to get hard.

Go by what your body is telling you, for me once the daily pumping was comfortable sex was comfortable.
Scott, member of Bionic Brotherhood since 12/2/2020 with activation on 12/17/2020.
Coloplast Titan Touch.
Feel free to PM me, we all need an ear now and then.

Return to “Implants”