Just had Coloplast Titan - 6 days post-op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Megamind

Re: Just had Coloplast Titan - 6 days post-op

Postby Megamind » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:56 pm

MK1965 wrote:Welcome to the bionic brotherhood.
I hope you have a speedy recovery.
MK

Thank you very much MK, really appreciated Bro :)

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:14 pm

Megamind wrote:
Thank you Old Guy for your nice reply. I will try to write my reply in english but forgive me for any spelling or grammar problem as my mother language is not English.

I feel so happy I had done the surgery in comparison to my ED that I had for 15 years now after a significant childhood trauma leaded to venus leakage or valvular damage in the venus drainage as they described it.

The pain is different each day which really surprises me. Yesterday was so good and I could drive and walk and do BBQ with family. Today, was so sore and painful on any minor movement or urinating which I couldn't understand am I improving or deteriorating ? .. but there is no sign of infection for sure as there is no redness or swelling. No burning in the urine or blood.

I will try the kids sock idea which seems to be brilliant idea has not crossed my mind at all.

My main concern is getting back to work and life, I am not lifting any heavy stuff but I do sit on a desk for long hours. I am not rushing to start sexual activity but I want to back to work as I am very dedicated to my work.

Thanks again :)

You are welcome. Sounds like you tried to push yourself too hard and are paying for it the next day. Easy does it for 5-6 weeks at least. Urinating will probably hurt until the swelling goes down, took me several weeks. I hated having a catheter more than having the surgery itself.
For sitting at work consider a donut pillow. Your sack can hang in the hole for more comfort. I wore loose pants and tight underwear. I wore satin boxers at night for a while so things could move where it wanted.
About 6 days after my implant I had to go pick up my granddaughter from school. Driving caused me horrible pain and then she ended up staying another 30 minutes later so I was in the car for almost 90 minutes. That put me into about a week of on the couch pain.
Basically let things heal, take your time and take it easy for a while. That was a major surgery.
By the way your English is good.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 pm

Ice and rest, rest and ice. I started cycling at 6 weeks never stopped. At 6 weeks could pump 4 times, now 1 year almost, pump 30 times. Do nothing that stresses your groin. I went back to work after 3 weeks. Sitting hurt for a long time. 6 months from now your will be amazing at how fast you can heal.

Return to “Implants”