Help, AMS 700LGX

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cameron

Re: Help, AMS 700LGX

Postby Cameron » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:04 pm

Hey guys, i was told to position my cock pointing up while recovering while wearing a snug jock strap. For some reason i felt along my shaft which is somewhat firm (maybe 20% inflated from surgery), i noticed that when i position it up against my stomach its actually kinking the cylinders at the base, is this ok?

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:33 am

Cameron wrote:Hey guys, i was told to position my cock pointing up while recovering while wearing a snug jock strap. For some reason i felt along my shaft which is somewhat firm (maybe 20% inflated from surgery), i noticed that when i position it up against my stomach its actually kinking the cylinders at the base, is this ok?

It's fine. Won't hurt a thing.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Finally70

Postby Finally70 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:46 pm

Cameron, I am two days behind you (one week out today) but otherwise exactly the same. Same questions and concerns. I will be following this and happy to communicate and compare notes. I have a three week postop appointment and I will share what I find out there. I have been icing a lot and it seems like my swelling has been going down quickly. I can already feel my pump bulb, block and deflate button. I really want to deflate and cycle but I am now hesitant after reading that I’m probably still swollen inside. Mine definitely has a downward curve and I want to keep it raised to my abdomen even though I think that will be very uncomfortable. Thanks to all.

Return to “Implants”