Dr Egydio

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Magicmike

Re: Dr Egydio

Postby Magicmike » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:10 pm

Guys thanks for all of your support. I agree about Kramer and Eid from what I read they are both great surgeons. Eid very professional kinda Militay. Kramer seems laid back and would be fun to drink a beer with. Whoever implants me I think that I will get an awesome job. My issue is my Johnson will never be the same. I am scared shitless to get a bad job. My biggest concern is that I am single and how do I keep this private when it's time for action. I'm a very private person but I'm sure once I get used to my new toy I can become creative. Any suggestions

Fernando

Postby Fernando » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Why do you say that Dr. Egydio is a criminal?
Can you tell us a little more about it or indicate the place where we can find unhappy people?
I don't know Dr. Egydio, but from the medical publications that I call, he looks like a very competent doctor.
But maybe I can be wrong.
rocco84 wrote:Many members said that he's criminal... or however I never heard good things about him. However if you love your dick I wouldn't do it! Trust me. I can recommend dr p.eid or dr kramer in USA.

An advice... don't trust a doc he claims that only he is the best or only he can fix you perfectly. He can easily destroy your life. There are many many good docs outside don't trust everyone and if there would be a magical cure and only one doc can do it... run as fast as you can far away from this doc.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Fernando wrote:Why do you say that Dr. Egydio is a criminal?
Can you tell us a little more about it or indicate the place where we can find unhappy people?
I don't know Dr. Egydio, but from the medical publications that I call, he looks like a very competent doctor.
rocco84 wrote:Many members said that he's criminal... or however I never heard good things about him. However if you love your dick I wouldn't do it! Trust me. I can recommend dr p.eid or dr kramer in USA.
An advice... don't trust a doc he claims that only he is the best or only he can fix you perfectly. He can easily destroy your life. There are many many good docs outside don't trust everyone and if there would be a magical cure and only one doc can do it... run as fast as you can far away from this doc.

I did a quick FT search on this doctor. From what I can understand the problem relates more to the procedure that he does. So naturally that distrust gets transferred to him.
In my opinion. If his procedure is only performed by a small group of surgeons then you should pass on him. Good successful procedures are accepted by the medical profession & performed by many doctors. Basically, since his method does not appear to be universally done by other doctors. Most people will call it either quack or experimental surgery.
Oh, be careful if he is the one writing the publications that you have read. That would be a big warning sign in my mind.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Fernando

Postby Fernando » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:43 am

You are right.
There is always doubt about what you read, if the person who writes is not known, and there is nothing like playing it safe.
But the truth is that science and technology have to evolve and for that, study is needed to generate more knowledge and then it is necessary to put that knowledge into practice.
Usually what is new is viewed with suspicion, then it becomes normal and later nobody knows who invented or developed the technique or the product.
Gt1956 wrote:

I did a quick FT search on this doctor. From what I can understand the problem relates more to the procedure that he does. So naturally that distrust gets transferred to him.
In my opinion. If his procedure is only performed by a small group of surgeons then you should pass on him. Good successful procedures are accepted by the medical profession & performed by many doctors. Basically, since his method does not appear to be universally done by other doctors. Most people will call it either quack or experimental surgery.
Oh, be careful if he is the one writing the publications that you have read. That would be a big warning sign in my mind.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Fernando wrote:You are right.
There is always doubt about what you read, if the person who writes is not known, and there is nothing like playing it safe.
But the truth is that science and technology have to evolve and for that, study is needed to generate more knowledge and then it is necessary to put that knowledge into practice.
Usually what is new is viewed with suspicion, then it becomes normal and later nobody knows who invented or developed the technique or the product.
Gt1956 wrote:

I'm sure that lots of studies are released every year. Some, after peer review, are accepted by doctors across the western world. Some support other research papers. Honestly don't know a thing about his procedure. But I'm fairly certain that if his papers haven't been accepted or expanded by now. That the medical world either doesn't see a benefit or perhaps even see harm in it. I'm not inclined to pay to help a doctor further his reseach with my penis. Are you?
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Fernando

Postby Fernando » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:17 pm

The truth is that the traditional and commonly accepted techniques for treating Peyronie's disease are thus not very effective and are not without risks, some because they significantly decrease the size of the penis, others because they can cause or aggravate impotence.
It is already known that there are no miracle cures, but when a person is in a desperate situation he tries to get as much information as possible about the treatments available.
In these researches I came across Dr. Paulo Egydio.
I was very curious and interested in what I read.
I did not find anything in concrete against him, but the truth is that I also did not find very detailed personal accounts of Dr. Paulo Egydio's surgeries.
Not wanting to question anyone, but the reports I read did not detail things as much as I intended.
If you can give me positive or negative reports about Dr. Paulo Egydio, I would be very grateful.
In any case, I don't discard to try to get an appointment with him and try to draw some conclusions.
Magicmike wrote:Guys thanks for all of your support. I agree about Kramer and Eid from what I read they are both great surgeons. Eid very professional kinda Militay. Kramer seems laid back and would be fun to drink a beer with. Whoever implants me I think that I will get an awesome job. My issue is my Johnson will never be the same. I am scared shitless to get a bad job. My biggest concern is that I am single and how do I keep this private when it's time for action. I'm a very private person but I'm sure once I get used to my new toy I can become creative. Any suggestions

calixto

Postby calixto » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi,

I'm a brazilian and can assure you dr egydio is a prestigious and very good and well know surgeon.

I know you us citizens think brazil is some kind of huge rain forest with monkeys on the streets, but i can assure you sao paulo (Çthe city he lives) is not much different from new york.

We also have uber. So you can just land, get an uber to the hotel, and another one to the hospital. You donbt even need to know portuguese at all.

thats hes website in english: https://www.drpaulo.com.br/en/home

regards

Bulgeboy

Postby Bulgeboy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:19 pm

From everything I read in the medical literature, Dr Egydio enjoys great reputation in penile reconstruction. Even Dr Perito cites his papers. Apart from the papers in literature, I don't know him.
41-y fit gay male, on TRT since 2012. Last years, severe vasculogenic ED. Problem solved with an AMS LGX 21 cm plus 0.5 cm RTE, implanted by Dr Giulio Garaffa in London, UK on Oct 14, 2020. Over 100% satisfaction. Glad to share my journey experience.

Return to “Implants”