Successful implant stories from guys with Peyronies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Magicmike

Re: Successful implant stories from guys with Peyronies

Postby Magicmike » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Thanks for your response on xiaflex. I'm doing Restorex now with no results. I did gain 1/2 inch in length but I did pay 500 bucks. I still have lots of research to do but it looks like I will have to go with the implant.

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Thanks for your response on xiaflex. I'm doing Restorex now with no results. I did gain 1/2 inch in length but I did pay 500 bucks. I still have lots of research to do but it looks like I will have to go with the implant.

baldsurf

Postby baldsurf » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Regarding Xiaflex question, I did 4 rounds of Xiaflex and had some success with it. I had suffered a break on the left side about 2/3 up the shaft with a 35 degree curve. I had always since childhood had a left curve at the base of my penis but that seemed normal. The urologist was able to completely get rid of the curve at the top of the shaft but not much luck with the curve at the base. By the time I was finished with the Xiaflex treatments, I had less than a 10 degree curve overall. Unfortunately, my ED was becoming worse so even trimix was not always successful. Just got my implant 12 days ago and everything is arrow straight now.
Baldsurf.

Magicmike

Postby Magicmike » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:07 am

I guess I will try the xiaflex. What size implant did u get and did u lose any length and girth.

Return to “Implants”