Implant Dr. in New Orleans

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MyImplant

Re: Implant Dr. in New Orleans

Postby MyImplant » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:38 pm

Consider Dr. Wayne Hellstrum with Tulane Urology.

He did my revision of my LGX that was originally done by Dr.Neil Baum. Hellstrum replaced that with a Titan.

Hellstrum has been doing implants for 30 + years. Currently averages about 150 to 200 a year. In total he has done over 5000 implants. About half are Titans and the other half are AMS implants. As department head of Urology at Tulane I think he is teaching Urology at Tulane medical school. He has written many articles and is considered a leader in hormone replacement therapy. He think he stays current with new advances.

He upsized me by 4 CM. I have a very thick and longer penis. Great results. I trust him.

I had doubts about his bed sides manners which have been resolved. I hounded him with questions. I was a pain in the ass patient who wanted to di it my way. I must have seen him at least five times post OP dealing with inflation and deflation issues. None of my fears materialized. Now my biggest concern is that my package is so big I have a bulge that I am still getting use to.

His billing seems very low. I was fully covered by Humana Gold Medicare state and my total cost was $200.i think he and Tulane were paid about $11,000. That's everything including the implant. They have a complete inventory of all o of the implant devices and do not need any device rep present. To me this is all positive confirmation that he is a high volume implant with no device bias. He puts no effort into self promotion and discouraged me from promoting him to others saying he has enough volume now. Naturally I do what I want and I am now promoting him. Go fugure.

I am available to talk on the phone in more detail. PM me and I will give you my number. I can also video cam my penis and discuss mr. Very successful people engagement program.

I was really depressed when Baum retired but feel i hit gold with Hellstrun.

There is another implant doctor..Dr Mudder. Do not know anything about himexcept hue just moved in next door to me. Is God sending me a message? ..not really relevant.. just a funny coincidence. When I actually met my neighbor I will try to learn more. In the meantime I would r recommend Hellstrum.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

Return to “Implants”