Post implant VED protocols

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
trekfish

Re: Post implant VED protocols

Postby trekfish » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 pm

My implant is too small so the urologists recommended that I inflate it twice a day and use a ved daily half pumped.
The ved half pumped didn't work for me so I stopped, I did the daily inflation, but not religiously, after 8 months, my measurements stayed the same.
Today I pumped it flaccid and I gained 1/4 to 1/2" of an inch in girth and over a half inch in length. 2 hours after deflating I'm a 1/4 more in girth and 1/4 inch in length.

I'm going to repeat tonight at bedtime and see what happens. I'm very stoked, hope it's not just a fluke.

Also if you try, the length and girth do not come right away, it takes a little while for the stretch.

good luck.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:37 am

trekfish wrote:My implant is too small so the urologists recommended that I inflate it twice a day and use a ved daily half pumped.
The ved half pumped didn't work for me so I stopped, I did the daily inflation, but not religiously, after 8 months, my measurements stayed the same.
Today I pumped it flaccid and I gained 1/4 to 1/2" of an inch in girth and over a half inch in length. 2 hours after deflating I'm a 1/4 more in girth and 1/4 inch in length.

I'm going to repeat tonight at bedtime and see what happens. I'm very stoked, hope it's not just a fluke.

Also if you try, the length and girth do not come right away, it takes a little while for the stretch.

good luck.

When you cycle, after inflating your implant, apply the VED for 20 minutes. He says pump it until it is comfortable but the next pump won't be. :)

Larry

trekfish

Postby trekfish » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Larry,
I tried it fully pumped today and no response, I'll try the fully deflated mode again.
I'm a c-4 quadriplegic incomplete as of 1/1/11. I'm 66 years old with ed for for 6 years, went to dr. Raphael Carrion at the VA and am waiting for an appointment to perform an implant with a titan. Titan implanted on 12/8/17, 22cm with 1.5 cm rtes.

Return to “Implants”